Three Years Passed - Jin

"And that's how you make noodles!" I heard Jin say from the kitchen as he was teaching his oldest child who has a radiating three years of age under her belt, she watched her father make the noodles from the bench where she sat with crossed legs and observed with wide eyes of awe.

"They are nuts aren't they Wonho?" I whispered to my son who was a very lively one year old as he sat in the baby swing at my feet as he watched me with curious eyes. Upon meeting my gaze he let out a giggle which made my heart skip a beat upon the very sight of it.

"Daddy, can we eat them yet?" My daughter asked from the counter, earning a grin from her father as he placed the noddles into a pot of boiling water before placing the lid back into the pot and turning to face his daughter.

"Soo-mi I promise we can eat them once they have been cooked. If you eat them now you'll get a tummy ache." Jin said as he picked Soo-mi up off the table and carried her over to the couch where she was placed beside Jin as he sat down with an arm around me.

"How's my little man doing?" Jin cooed as he looked over to his son who was very content while he sat in his swing. I yawned as I leant my head against Jin's chest and curled into his side with a small grin.

"He is doing fine," I whispered before looking over to Soo-mi, "how was cooking with daddy?" I asked her, watching as the girl with pigtails clapped her hands and smiled with a toothy grin before she answered.

"I'm going to be a chef when I'm older because Daddy teaches so well!" Soo-mi cheered for her father with a grin on her face.

Jin immediately was all too happy with the praise that he was receiving and puffed his chest out proudly as he began to beam with pride. His hand gently rubbed my side as he looked down to my face.

"Do you hear that? I'm a good teacher." He asked me with eyes full of happiness. I chuckled and looked up to Jin to admire the handsome face that my husband was so blessed to be born with.

"Yes you are baby," I told him as I pressed my lips against his gently, eyes fluttering shut as I briefly felt Jin's hand graze acros my back as we kissed.

I pulled away and looked up to him with a soft smile as he gently placed a hand to the side of my face and ran his thumb against my cheekbone while admiring me without any shame.

"You're gorgeous," he whispered to me with a heartwarming gaze, "everything about you is perfect to me. When I look at you I don't feel anything but love and laughter. You're just that special to me
(Y/N) and I will never forget the wedding vows I read out to you."

I giggled as I sighed contently over the memory, "you'll never forget those vows because you memorised them so many times."

Jin nodded his head with a grin, acknowledging that on his wedding day he was much too anxious to not remember his vows. So he spent the night before standing in front of his mirror and reciting them.

"I said to you, 'when I wake in the morning I promise to always care for you and love you as much as my being will let me. I give you my heart in hope that I can one day give you the world- because that is exactly what you deserve' but I now know that giving you the world wouldn't be enough. You deserve the entire galaxy."

My eyes slightly watered as I shook my head and embraced my husband with glee, "thank you, Jin. A thousand times, thank you-"

"Hey Daddy," Soo-mi began as she stood up on the couch and looked into the kitchen, "the noodle pot is leaking on the stove."

Jin stiffened before he sprang up and jumped over the couch as he ran and flicked he stove off before gingerly taking the lid from the overflowing pot and sighing as he watched the bubbles disappear. Jin placed a hand to his chest and let out a soft, 'phew.'

"Daddy is silly. You need to cook more often mummy." Soo-mi said to me as she sat in my lap and gave me a warm hug. I smiled as I embraced my daughter and sighed into the top of her head as I placed a soft peck against it.

"Daddy is silly, but we still love him no matter what."