Three Years Passed - Hoseok

- Sexual reference [just at the start]

"Fuck, (Y/N)." Hoseok hissed, his hands gripping onto my hips as he continued to thrust into me in the missionary position. My eyes continued to roll back into my head as I felt the feeling of euphoria beginning to peak inside of me. It beconed me as if it were some sort of temptress, the very sight of Hoseok was enough to make me believe that none of this was real.

How could someone so beautiful exist in the first place?

I reached up to him as I panted heavily and gripped onto his shoulders as our eyes locked onto one another. We pleasured each other in a blissful attempt to create our own life from the two of us.

"Hoseok. Ah!" I squealed as my back arched up into the air and my walls closed around the male. He let out a deep groan as he felt my orgasm close around him. He leant down while my back was still arched and gently pressed kisses to my torso, staring at the base of my bare chest before he travelled down and met my abdomen where he left a small but subtle love bite.

"I love you." He mumbled as his soft lips danced across my exposed skin as we made love in the bedroom moonlight.

As my back gently began to lower back down to the mattress, I felt Hoseok twitch inside of me. I quickly pushed him back onto his knees and sat on his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck and bounced against his shaft as I felt him release within me.

His hands traveled against my bare back as he gently pressed his lips to my neck. He panted against my skin, creating a hot feeling from his breath as he rode out his climax. I gently raised myself up off of him and held him close to me as my face gently nestled into his shoulder.

"I love you." I repeated to him as I ran my hand through his hair in a caring way to attempt to create a calm environment for him. After we made love, Hoseok would sometimes become emotional. He would think about everything that had happened between the both of us and yet he couldn't even manage to impregnate his wife.

But I had hope that I was bound to be with child this time. I had a feeling deep in my heart which tugged at my gut and told me that I was in luck.

"You're so beautiful (Y/N)." He whispered as he laid the both of us down on the bed, holding my naked body close to his own as he stared at the ceiling in his own state of thought.

My hand gently rested upon his chiseled chest as I stared at the wall opposite of me while Hoseok has an arm which supported my body, his hand gently running through my hair as he continued to ponder in thought.

"What are you thinking about Hobi?" I whispered, keen to know my husbands thoughts as he often kept them to himself most of the time.

"I'm thinking about you," he admitted without any shame crossing over his expression, "and how lucky I am to have existed in the same universe as a goddess."

My eyes softened as I listened to his words, my body curled up to him more as I nuzzled my face to his chest with a small grin.

"I'm thankful for being able to be beside you, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." I told him, knowing fully well that honestly was pouredover my words as they came straight from my full heart.

"Even if I can't give you a child?" He asked with a dissapointed tone rolling across his tongue before he let out an annoyed sigh. I sat up for a moment as I looked up to the man and stroked the side of his face with my hand as I spoke.

"I don't care what happens when I'm with you. Because that is all I need, you. A child is just something that we can both give our love to, and there are always different ways that we can have one. But there is only one way that we can have each other,"

"And that is by living in the present, not the future."