Chapter 16 - Taehyung

"You were obviously with Jungkook then.." I heard a voice say, and I woke up instantly. I turned to see Tae standing over me, a dissapointed glaze over his eyes as he spotted the new markings that had appeared over my skin. I turned away and looked at myself in one of the mirrors before conjouring the courage to reply to him.

"I thought he was hurt, I went to check on him and..." I brushed my fingers over my collar bones, "he somewhat attacked me." Tae shook his head and unlocked my collar before helping me to my feet. He gently brushed his thumb across the knuckles of my hands.

"He was in the training room?" He whispered to me. I nodded slowly and Tae let out a frustrated sigh. "Look I can't say too much about Kookie but take this as a warning, ok? Don't go near him when he is training. He becomes....dangerous." Tae lifted one of his hands to his chest before shaking his head and smiling at me sweetly.

"Anyways, let's go and have some breakfast shall we?" His eyes flickered for a moment and then he walked out of the room to the kitchen. I sighed and stood beside Tae while he looked around the kitchen before scratching the back of his head and looking back at me.

"I have no idea how to cook." He admitted with a bashful smile.

I twiddled my thumbs and stepped forward. "I'll cook then." I mumbled before getting lifted up by my waist and sat down on the counter top. Tae met my eyes and smiled widely.

"Why don't you teach me to cook?" He asked, "that way when I'm with you next I can cook a nice meal for you."

Tae looked determined enough, so I decided to help him. What else did I have to do anyways. I had cooked the exact same thing with Jin not too long ago so the receipe was still fresh in my mind.

"Alright then. I'll teach you how to cook an omelette. Grab an egg from the fridge." I told him and he happily fetched one egg from the fridge and brought it back to me with a statisfied nod. "Now grab a bowl, a pan and a whisk." I said next.

Tae went to turn away but then turned back towards me clicking his fingers. "What are those?" He asked me with a pout.

"Which ones?" I asked and Tae sighed while palming his hands nervously together.

"All of them." I shook my head but found myself giggling before I hopped down and began to help him.

'This may take a lot longer than expected.' I thought to myself.

                       -          -            -         -  

With his egg whisked Tae gently began to pour the mixture into the pan with detailed precision. "Now it only needs a minute each side." I told him as I held the spatula and stood in front of the pan as the omelette began to cook slowly.

"I think I know how to flip it." Tae said and I looked over my shoulder to him while holding the spatula. "Show me then." I challenged and he obliged. Just not in the way I expected.

He came up behind me, pressing his chest against my back before resting his head on my shoulder. He took his hand and wrapped it around my own which was holding the spatula and proceeded to flip the omelette perfectly. Looking rather flustered I praised the man who didn't even know what a pan was.

"W-Well done. You did good, um- I'll start washing up." I abandoned the situation and stood at the sink as I turned on the taps that began to run water into the empty steel basin. All these men were making me flustered, they were so handsome that I almost didn't mind them touching me.

'Stop that!' I shouted to myself and shook my head before I began scrubbing the dishes with the power from my newly found sexual frustration. I was all too mixed with emotions to worry about anything else.

"(Y/N)! Try my omelette!" Tae called as he pushed a fork with the fluffy egg against my cheek to snap me out of my daze.

I flinched before chuckling and taking a bite. Tae watched me with the anticipation of knowing my thoughts. "Well how did I go?" He asked and I nodded to him while swallowing.

"You did brilliantly, especially for your first try." I praised and Tae smiled before bowing to me and sending me a flirtatious wink, "I had a pretty good teacher."

He stood up and walked toward the rest of the omelette and placed it at the table. "Here you go eat and I'll wash up ok?" Tae gently pushed me out of the kitchen, urging me to sit down while he scrubbed the pan.

I sat down and yawned while rubbing my eyes and taking another bite of the omelette. I didn't realise that being a teacher could make someone so tired.

"So (Y/N) on a more serious note- Yong-jun's son. He is starting to send parties out looking for you. Of course he doesn't yet know we have you in this house. Just to make you feel safer I thought I'd let you know that I am going out every night and keeping an eye on the place."

I found his last comment very comforting and I looked back at him with a smile. "Thank you Tae, it means a lot."

((I wonder what will happen with the son? Will he storm the castle for (Y/N)? [cringy line I know lmao]

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
BubblyBangtan || ✌🏻(EDITED)