Three Years Passed - Taehyung

"I'm home!" I said as I walked into the apartment with an armful of groceries before I placed them down on the kitchen table and raised my brow in suspicion of the silence that filled the air. My eyes darted back and forth as I smirked and walked to the living room with a red lollipop as well as a blue one hidden behind my back.

"Looks like I'll have to eat these lollipops all by myself then! I'm going to enjoy these!~" I sang out as I sat down on the couch, hearing the thundering of feet coming from the hallway to the bedrooms. Out sprang the pair that I was looking for.

"Mine!" They said in unison as they crash tackled me into the couch with huge grins on their faces as they tried to reach for the sweet treats.

"Kon! Kai! That's enough of that!" I giggled as I grabbed them both and placed the twin boys onto my lap before giving them a cheeky grin as I held up the two lollipops.

"Lollipops if you tell me where Daddy is." I offered them my bribe and they were all too eager to recieve their payment.

"Balcony." They said to me, their eyes bigger than their stomachs as they greedily took their treats and slid onto the couch as they began to lick and watch cartoons on the television. I shook my head with a smile as I walked towards the area where the twins had informed me my husband was.

As I reached the sliding door and opened it, I was greeted by the back of my husband as he was hunched over as if he were preparing something important. I narrowed my eyes before closing the door behind me very quietly as I placed my hands on my hips and looked to the man.

"What are you-"

"SWEET BABY JESUS WOMAN! DON'T SNEAK UP ON A MAN!" Taehyung screeched as he spun around and held his palm to his chest as he heaved dramatically. I rolled my eyes before patting his head and looking around him to the small table that he was hunched over.

"Like I was saying, what are you doing?" I asked him and watched as he straightened himself out and puffed his cheeks before fixing his hair and letting out a sigh as he gently took my hand into his own.

"Happy Birthday, Princess." Taehyung cooed to me as he stepped to the side and allowed me to look at the small table of treats that he had created. There was a platter that held meats, cheeses and crackers with a bottle of champagne on ice as the setting sun hit the bottles glass, creating a pleasing scene.

"Taehyung...you did this?" I whispered in shock as I stepped toward the platter and scanned over its contents with glee.

"The boys helped, but yes I did most of the work," he said as he rubbed the back of his head while watching me gawk at the food.

"Lies." The twins shouted from inside the apartment which made Taehyung pout as he sighed and cracked his back.

"Anyways," he began, attempting to change the conversation, "I thought I would treat you like the Princess that you are- just to remind you that you are still just as important to me as you were the day I met you all those years ago."

I smiled as I turned back to face him and threw myself into his arms as I began to tear up, my heart thumping in my chest at a mile a minute.

"I love you Kim Taehyung. Everything is so beautiful. Thank you to much." I whispered to him as I pressed my lips to his. Taehyung held me there for a moment, depending the kiss before he held me by the waist as we created passion in the sunset.

"I love you, Kim (Y/N)."