Chapter 32

((This is a chapter to explain what went down in the house when (Y/N) was taken to the safe house with Jimin 👀 cause we need some intensity

- please read with caution -

(Y/N) was taken to safety a few hours ago, and the boys had never been so restless. None of them could even stand the thought that she and Jimin were alone together. However, they understood that she had to be with Jimin in order for her to be back with them the next day. To protect her was the one thing that was on all of their minds.

However some were more restless than others.

"I-I can't do this. She isn't here, I'll snap." Jungkook mumbled to himself frantically as he stood in the corner of the room while fiddling with the end of his shirt with his eyes darted from the floor to the ceiling in an anxious manner.

Immediately, Taehyung was over by the youngers side and comforting him by whispering into his ear while the other males discussed what they were to do to protect what was theirs.

"You hold onto the thought of her," Taehyung spoke while grasping onto Jungkook's shoulder and making him meet his eyes, "you think about her just like the rest of us are and there will be no issues." Once he had spoken he turned and adjusted his harness while adding on the weapons he desired.

Jungkook wished he could believe the man's words were easy enough to do, but deep inside his heart he knew he couldn't. He knew he wasn't strong enough to control what lived so thinly underneath his skin.

Taehyung was sharpening one of his knives in the corner of the room while Hoseok handed out various types of weapons to everyone. Yoongi gladly took the two pistols he was offered and attached them to his belt as he walked toward Namjoon.

"What's the plan?" He asked the leader who sat in his seat and polished off one of his most finest blades and proceeded to load his gun. With a smirk, the leader stood and assigned the weapons onto his belt before speaking.

"The plan is what we usually do," Namjoon began as he slung his arm around Jin who was sitting at a desk and focusing on something that was of no concern to anyone else, "kill some fucks, but this time we can do double the damage on Jimin's behalf."

Yoongi looked to Hoseok with a smirk before nodding and adjusting his jacket while turning away and sitting down on the couch to mentally prepare himself. The first thing that came to mind was the smile of (Y/N) that he had grown all too fondly of. He treasured the girl, and understood that she was indeed a precious gem.

Jin's back was hunched under Namjoon's touch while he gently poured a small vile of unknown liquid into tranquilzer darts that he had open and ready for installment. He nimbly adjusted all the fittings before pushing the five darts he had prepared into his harness while grabbing a gun that was especially made for them. The one thought that thumped his brain was that he wanted to protect
(Y/N) at all costs.

Namjoon didn't understand why Jin was making tranq darts, but what he did understand was that Jin was an intelligent man who can predict things that others are too blind to see.

And Jungkook nervously stared at the gun the Hoseok had presented him with.

"Come on Kookie-ah. Take it." The older male urged while looking at the scared younger male with worried eyes. He knew that he was getting worse, and he understood all too well that in the absence of (Y/N) he was going to be very troublesome.

Fearing the male wouldn't be able to take charge like he needed to, Namjoon approached him and took the gun from Hoseok's hand and palming it into the hand of timid Jungkook. In truth, Jungkook would do anything to trade places with Jimin, because then at least he would've trusted himself a whole lot more.