Chapter 18 - Jimin

I was still sitting there in the corner where Namjoon had left me. It was killing me that I didn't know the time and even worse I was left in pure silence in my empty bedroom.

I found myself worrying about these boys, because I realised that they were my capturers yes, but they had saved me from so much harm and abuse that I wouldn't be able to thank them enough for that. If any of them were harmed I wouldn't know what to do.

I was starting to care about them so much that if one of them were harmed on my account I would blame everything on me.

A sudden thump against the door shocked me out of my thoughts. My heart began to race as there was beeping from the keypad outside the door which was the one thing that kept it locked.

'This is it...' I thought to myself while leaning my head back and trying to blink away my tears, 'I'm finally going to die..'

"Never fear! For Chim Chim is here!" A familiar voice sounded as he slid into the room with a confident smile. The door slammed shut behind him.

Jimin

I leapt up and crash tackled him into a hug as my tears released from knowing that at least one of the boys wasn't harmed. "Jimin..." I gently whimpered as I held myself close to him, he fell to the ground with a grunt.

I was sure Jimin was annoyed that I had done this until he returned my hug with a subtle softness to it. "I'm glad to see you are safe." He whispered to me as he gently ran his hand through my hair while nuzzling the crook in my neck.

I felt safe again, I felt happier and safer. I wanted to stay with Jimin, or at least one of the boys to always feel safe.

"(Y/N) we have to get moving alright? Actually, don't move-" I was suddenly lifted up from the floor by Jimin as he held my thighs which forced me to wrap my legs around him to stabilise myself as I clung gently to his neck with my head sat on his shoulder.

"I guess we can't really leave you alone can we?" Jimin asked as he opened the door and swiftly moved through the house to another room. I didn't want to open my eyes, I was too scared to look at anything so I kept them shut tightly.

I heard Jimin open another door and gently set me down in a chair in front of a huge window into another room. When I looked into it, I noticed a man sitting in there with a bloodied nose and his wrists attached to shackles in the table as he struggled an aimless battle to free himself.

"I've gotta go and do my job princess, but here I got some food that Jin-Hyung made for you." He walked behind me for a moment before returning and placing a small container in front of me with a plastic fork. "I'll be right back I swear." And with that he left the room, making sure to close it behind him.

As I watched through the window, I saw Jimin walk through the door into the room with the chained man. "Alright, now look. I'm in the mood to hurt you- like really bad. But if you tell me what you were doing poking around the mansion I guess I will have to let you live and stuff."

Jimin looked unimpressed as he leaned forward on the table in an attempt to intimidate the man. I slowly ate while I listened to the conversation.

"I was sent obviously dip shit!" The man spat out at Jimin, "and what I was doing isn't any of your concern." Jimin shook his head and tutted as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Now you see that isn't the answer I need, so tell me the truth about why you were here." Jimin pulled a small dagger from his jacket and laid it on the table in front of the chained man- as if to show he was testing his patience.

The man looked as if he were about to crack but he kept his cool together and spoke smoothly. "Jae-joon is a powerful man! He can kill every one of you just by himself."

I watched with wide eyes as the long awaited name of Yong-Jun's son was finally revealed.

"Ah, you aren't a very loyal lap dog then are you? Dropping your masters name so carefree like that." And with that Jimin grabbed hold of the dagger while sending a small glance to the chained man, "so now you can tell me your business with us, yes?"

The man's fists clenched and he glared at Jimin, "the girl is a toxic life form," His words dripped with hatred, "but the boss wants her for his own. To take back his fathers trophie."

"You aren't answering my question!" Jimin shouted and slammed the dagger down into the mans hand, causing blood to splatter and the man to scream out in agony, "tell me why you were here!"

I watched in shock, unable to look away as Jimin showed no sympathy for the man as he screamed in agony over the pain he was enduring. Jimin's eyes were fuled with hatred and resentment as he stared down at his victim.

After a minute Jimin walked over towards the window I was watching out of, making perfect eye contact with me and winking with a flirtatious smirk before letting a curtain drop over the window and removing my vision of the events taking place.

I stood up from my chair and swallowed the hard lump of fear down into my gut while shaking. Who knows about the events that would be taking place beyond the curtain.

And suddenly the door opened, revealing a handsome Jin as he held his hand out to me. "Jimin is busy, you're with me now." He said and grabbed me as he pulled me from the room before I could object.

((Jimin is a very loveable guy, but even he has a dark side!

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
BubblyBangtan || ✌🏻(EDITED)