Three Years Passed - Jungkook

- Sexual references [at the end]

"I'm home Angel." Jungkook announced his arrival as he walked back into our appartment as he tossed his keys onto the kitchen bench and walked into the lounge room to where he found me sitting on the couch.

"Hey Jungkook," I greeted him as he walked over and sat down on the couch beside me. I crossed my legs and faced him as I placed a hand to his thigh and gave it a small squeeze, "how was therapy?"

Through my various counts of begging and pleading with Jungkook, I was finally able to get him to go to a therapist so that he was able to get a better grip on his personality disorder and be able to understand it better than he had originally.

Jungkook smiled to me as he placed his hand over mine, his wedding ring glinting beside my own as he stared at them while he spoke.

"Well he picked up on control and what I could do to remain in control. Gave me some pointers on that and went through them with me," his eyes darted to my stomach for a moment before he gulped and met my gaze with a nervous expression.

"He also suggested that I would be able to..perform..in bed a lot better with the exercises that he taught me," Jungkook took in a sharp breath before he grasped my hand in between both of his as he met my gaze with pleading eyes, "(Y/N) I want a baby."

I was taken back for a moment. Never had Jungkook and I had sex in the three years that we had been married because of The Golden Maknae appearing whenever Jungkook felt a rush of adrenaline. Of course we were able to do some other small things. But hearing him say he wanted a baby, it made my heart skip a beat.

I had been yearning for a child for as long as I could remember.

"Yes, lets do it." I told him, watching as his eyes widened slightly as if he were surprised that he was able to convince me so easily.

"Are you sure?" He asked me as he grasped my hand into his own with eyes that were sparkling with hope for the moment. I smiled to him and nodded as I placed my hand to his cheek and looked into his eyes with a deep amount of meaning.

"I'm positive." I whispered to him as my thumb gently caressed his cheekbone before I was whisked off the couch and into Jungkook's arms as he carried me to the bedroom with a wide grin on his face as he carefully placed me down on the bed and hovered over me as his eyes met mine.

I let out a soft sigh and reached to touch his face as I watched him drink in my expression. He leant down toward me as he softly cupped the sides of my face as he smiled.

"Beautiful." He whispered before placing a delicate kiss to my lips before slowly moving his kiss to other parts of my body. I felt them meet my jaw with care as his hands began to travel down to my waist as he caressed them sweetly.

His lips attached themselves to my neck as he suckled gently upon the blank canvas that was my skin. He began to decorate it with his mark, quietly mumbling beneath his breath once he broke away from the skin.

"One." He whispered to himself as he began to create another, using great care to not make my skin ache beneath his suckling and using his tongue to soothe the skin.

"Jungkook." I whispered to him as I grasped hold of his shoulders, my breath scattered as I felt his sensual actions upon my body. One of his hands left my waist and gently tugged at my pants as he removed them from my body completely, leaving my lower half exposed except for my underwear.

Jungkook lowered himself into me, allowing his bulge to press between the inside of my legs as I held onto my moans. It had been too long, much too long for me to not be going as crazy as I had been. I couldn't handle the tension that was rising between the two of us.

I needed him.

"You've waited so long," Jungkook whispered to me as he discarded his shirt with me following his actions before he looked back down to me, "you're brilliant."

I watched as he lowered his pants and disregarded them before lowering the waistband of his underwear before he looked down at my own. I watched as his eyes flickered and he ripped them from my body, the fabric being no match for the needy man.

He took a sharp breath as he closed his eyes and whispered "two" before he lined himself up at my entrance, gently teasing me as he watched my face scrunch up in frustration.

Jungkook found it humourous and chuckled as he pressed his lips to mine and entered me ever so slowly, wanting to feel every single sensation that he could. I threw my head back in a state of ecstasy as I felt him inside me.

"Jungkook.." I said my husbands name with the breathless sensation he had delivered to me before he slowly began to thrust his hips, a smirk on his face as he kissed me much more passionately than before. Both his eyes and mine fluttering shut as we connected on an entirely new level.

"I love you, Mrs Jeon."