Chapter 6 - Hoseok

"Hurry up please. I don't want to get in trouble. I have next to no patience left at this point." I listened to Yoongi whine as we had only just left the kitchen. I sighed as quietly as I could, and looked up to Yoongi as he pulled me along on that god damn lead.

"Yoongi! You must be straining her neck for certain!" I heard the sharp cries of a man as someone stepped out in front of Yoongi. It was Hoseok, the always overly happy man of the group. Yoongi just looked at Hoseok and yawned while placing the lead down in his palm, "can you walk the dog for me?" He asked and looked back at me with a teasing smirk- expecting soem big reaction.

I felt hurt, but being spoken about like that wasn't something new to me so I just looked to Hoseok and smiled. "I'm a pretty obedient dog you know." I joked with him before looking past him and at Yoongi, "but I will do anything to survive."

Hoseok stepped forward and patted my head, "ah you're so stuff! I'll take you outside. You look like the sun would do you some good~"

I nodded and followed the red headed man to a giant pair of glass doors that lead out to the backyard. The sunlight beamed through them with such force the glare made me recoil.

"Come on, you'll get to meet the other dog now." Hoseok winked at me in a joking manner, and I chuckled as we stepped out into the fresh air.

It was the first time in, I wasn't even sure how long, I had been able to enjoy being outside and feeling the sun against my skin. There was an excited bark, and bounding around the corner of the house was a black and white Great Dane. He was almost taller than me and he was still standing on all fours.

"Hey Buddy!" Hoseok shouted as he dropped my lead and held his arms out, welcoming the tackle that the huge dog. Through laughs and giggles he sat back up as the huge dog lay in his lap getting his stomach scratched. "Meet Buddy, the vicious guard dog!" Hoseok said and Buddy looked up to him has he delivered a huge lick to his cheek.

I giggled and held my own lead in my hands. "He is quiet...large isn't he Hoseok?" I asked the obvious question and he nodded in response. "Oh and please, call me Hobi. There isn't a need to be formal here." I nodded and sat down on the grass as the 'vicious guard dog' walked over to me and laid his head in my lap, falling swiftly asleep in the warm sun.

I gently scratched the side of his head as his eyes close and looked up to Hobi. "He isn't that vicious is he?" I asked him and he just chuckled in response as he crossed his legs against the green grass. "It was only because I was with you he didn't tear you apart. He is a vicious guard dog don't worry about that!" I felt a shiver down my spine as I looked down at the giant head in my lap.

As cute as he looked I had to remember how he was in fact bred for being a guard dog. Now it wasn't so pleasant having him slumber in my lap. "He won't wake up now if you want to stand up again." Hobi told me as he stood up off of the grass and offered his hand to me. I gently lifted Buddy's head down before grasping Hobi's hand and getting lifted up. He took my lead and began to walk me down the grass lawn.

There was a huge and long rectangle of grass, around that grass was a thick growth of pine trees which gave off a pleasant scent in the area. At the end of the lawn, a river divided our side from the other, flowing icy water tickled its way down toward a much larger opening. I smiled as I quietly enjoyed the birds chirping and the water rushing.

"How are you going by the way?" Hobi asked out of the silence. I turned my head toward him and chuckled as he looked down at me. "I'm taking everything in my stride, although I have to say I am rather intimidated by some of the others." I admitted to Hobi, and watched as he shook his head. "Trust me, that's all an act. In truth they are all unique. Just trying to act tough. I know that's for sure."

I nodded while Hobi spoke so fondly of the others as if he were his own brothers. "And I have a question that I was too scared to ask Yoongi if you don't mind me asking you?"

"Not at all, go for it." Hobi answered,

"Is Tae's biggest turn on actually collars and leads?" I had to suck up every ounce of dignity I had left within me to say that sentence out loud. Hobi just burst out laughing and held his stomach as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Oh (Y/N), yes it is. I'm guessing that Namjoon has already played that trick on him?" He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded to him and crossed my arms gently, "as well as Jin." I told him and listened to Hobi tut. "If there is one thing I know, its to not leave Jin and Namjoon alone without supervision. Those two can only get up to god knows what."

Hobi crossed his arms with me and chuckled, "but that is what makes them so unique and makes them stand out of the family."

Family

That word made my heart ache for a moment, but I quickly hid my expression as I looked to the grass and spotted wild Daisy's growing there. I knelt down and began picking at some as I closed my eyes calmly. "Yeah..family..."

((Hobi is the most precious boy in the whole group man. You can't deny itttttt

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
BubblyBangtan || ✌🏻(EDITED)