Chapter 26

- Third Person's POV -
- Back In Time -

"You're playing a very dangerous game Kon, you know that Yong-Jun is dangerous and yet you continue to not give him what he wants. Why are you doing this to us? To our family? Your daughter?"

Soomi was starting to stress over her husbands terrible choices. The world he had began to wrap himself in. It was dangerous, not only for him but for everyone that he loved. Soomi was fed up with his actions, she did not give birth to a daughter to just have her life ended so quickly.

Her daughter, (Y/N) Han, was her pride and joy. A beautiful girl with 14 years of life already accomplished. She had so much potential, so much love to give to everyone. (Y/N) was the very light of Soomi's life.

However, that light was being dimmed as her husband Kon was dabbling in silly choices.

"I'm brining you everything you deserve Soomi. Money- do you know how easy it is for me to make money with this business. I get a few shipments of opium through and I sell it to the underground. I am a god to them-"

Soomi looked to her husband with a distasteful glare, "then you are a foolish god. To worry about the needs of others before your own family! (Y/N) needs her father Kon."

"Everything I do is for the both of you, I would never want anything to happen to you nor (Y/N). But you must remember that this is what the both of us agreed to. When I told you about my business you were ecstatic with the fact that I was bringing in so much money."

Kon leant back in his chair as he eyed the woman sitting in front of him. He loved her and the child equally, they meant the world to him. The opium shipping was purely a family business- he shipped the drugs and then he sold them to the underground market of drug lords and gangs.

The fact that he was making stupid money was what made him want to keep going. But that was it. The next generation wasn't going to carry on with his business. He would never want his children to do what he does. He has hidden (Y/N) away from the fact that he has anything to do with something as sinful as that line of work.

Soomi pursed her lips as her thumbs twirled against one another. "I know- but I was young. Money was something that I was taught to chase. Now it's different. I couldn't care less about the money Kon. Our daughter is much to precious to me for you to keep doing these shipments."

Kon leant forward and sighed in defeat. His eyes wearily looking toward his wife.

"Soomi, Yong-Jon doesn't understand what my treasure is. He thinks it's some unknown riches I possess. He doesn't understand what my treasure actually is....."

"Nothing in this world is more precious to me than my daughter. So I've arranged something for the future. In the event that something happens to us..." Kon took in a deep breath as his head began to pound with anxiousness.

"I know a bunch of men who have a group. They are a gang, but their sons are a group of young men who are following their fathers path with the family business. I've already made the arrangements for them to take care of (Y/N). Soomi I'm sorry that this has happened, but I want a life for our daughter and I know those boys will take good care of her....but-"

Soomi shook her head as she pushed herself up from her seat while throwing her arms up, "Kon why does there always have to be a 'but' what could you possibly have to say that needs a 'but'?"

Kon couldn't help but smile softly toward his wife, he became amused when she was agitated. Maybe because she expressed everything she was feeling when she becomes enraged. He remembered why he loves this woman, and realises how much of a fool he is. Until he remembered what the 'but' was about.

"I've made an agreement with the boys fathers that...in exchange for them looking after our daughter...." Kon trailed off with his expression turning hard and pained.

Soomi sat back down and held her husbands hand to try to encourage him to finish, "yes?" She whispered to him delicately while running her thumb across the rough skin of his back hand.

Kon's eyes met Soomi's as he placed his other hand gently over hers with a empathetic glaze coating his eyes.

"She has to.......

                                  ...marry one of them...."

((Aha- what a twist. It does sound unfair, but Kon only wanted what was best for his daughter.

What do you guys think?

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
BubblyBangtan || ✌🏻(EDITED)