Match 1: The Beginning

Jungkook's POV

Another day, another school. Too lazy to move from my bed. I don't want to go to school. Nothing new happen. But boy, girls drooling over me when they sees me satisfy my day. I know I am too handsome to resist.

"Jungkook! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Taehyung is already here and here I am still one with my bed. "You're still on you're pajamas!" He's smart alright and doesn't want to be late to school. You know, perfect attendance.

He is not a nerd! Definitely not. He just love to study and actually a playboy like me, the only difference is he's smart and I am average. He tutors me sometimes in exchange of a girl's phone number. Not a bad deal, right? I have tons of girls' number and I can give him not just one but tons of it.

"Alright. I'll be quick. Wait for me downstairs." He just click his tongue, annoyed at me for not fixing myself earlier.

'Kyaaa! They're here!'

'They're so dreamy!'

'I want to be his girlfriend next!'

Okay, just to clarify things. I may be a playboy but I haven't kissed someone, especially having sex with them. Duh. I am reserving it for my special girl. I still believe in true love but I don't plan on getting in a serious relationship anytime soon.

*boogsh*

Someone bump into me real hard. I look at the person and it was a girl. How can she bump into me that strong if she's a girl?! Wait, I know who this girl is. It's her, Choi Yuna, campus ultimate nerd but without specs.

"Sorry..." She said then look at me and she frown. "Okay, I take it back. I am not sorry. Excuse me." Did she just take her sorry back? What's that suppose to mean? She bumped me!

I run after her, grab her hand and forcefully let her face me.

"You bumped into me." She just raised er eyebrow.

"Then?"

"You said sorry then you take it back. Why is that? You should be!"

"I won't. You're the one blocking the whole way making yourself cute in front of the girls. It isn't my fault if I bumped into you if I just want to find even a narrow path then suddenly you blocked it now, is it? You're disturbing few students because of your useless commotion. Get a grip! This school isn't yours to start with! Find a better place where your girls can go crazy!" She pull her hands off of my grip and normally walked.

She's nerd but girls are afraid to approach her. Why? You've seen why! She's not someone you can mess up with. You'll pay for this.

-
I can't ask the girls to make her pay for me because they shriek just by hearing her name. They're scared of her. She's really something. She's nerd but she built reputation here. Never to mess up with her.

I saw her making her way to the canteen with her best friend SinB. Psh. I extended my hands to grab her but Taehyung put it down and warn me. I am strong as well, stronger than her but why do I feel like I don't want to fight her?

"Yuna, are you going tonight?" Her friend ask her.

"Definitely. My mom told me to. You coming?" Her friend nod as an answer.

Curiosity kills. I sped up to close my distance to them to hear more of their conversation. Not that I am eavesdropping... Okay, I am eavesdropping. So what?

"Do you know what's the meeting all about later?" SinB ask her.

"Beats me. Don't have a slightest idea. My brain isn't helpful at all." Thought she's smart but it was fake. "It won't hurt going so I will try to blend later. Don't ditch me tonight." They laugh.