Match 7: Unexpected Eavesdropping

Jungkook's POV

What are they doing here? And they chose this time to barge in? Where's Yuna? My eyes search for her. She's sitting there, making herself comfortable not minding the stares Eunha and Tzuyu are giving her. My mom don't know what to do either but there she is, relax as ever.

I am frozen at my place.

"What are you doing here?" They throw questions to Yuna but she's too busy watching Harry Potter. "Yah! We're asking you!" Eunha shouted at her.

"Gimme a break. Why do you have to shout? I should be the one asking you that. Why are you here? Do you have some business here?" Note the irritation in her voice.

"We're here for Jungkook. You? Don't tell me you're here for him too!" Eunha answer.

"He's all yours. I don't care. I came here to get something then I saw Harry Potter so I watch for a while. I will be leaving soon. Now you know why I am here, shut your mouths! I can't focus on the movie!" How can she be so relax?

"It's unpleasant when you're here." Eunha is... You know, warfreak.

"And it's pleasant when you guys are here?" She smirk knowing she won the fight. "And please, if you can't shut your mouth lower your voice. Aish." She look at them, annoyed.

The two of them continue to talk in a loud manner. My mom gesture me to talk to them but I don't know what to do. What if they ask me questions? I don't know what to say. I'm not good at debating.

Though I know someone who can win against them but she's too immerse watching the movie.

"This is seriously irritating! So you mind if say a few words?" Yuna shouts. We all look at her. She's in beast mode right now. "Yah! I told you to shut your mouths! Can't you see you're disturbing them and me here?! I've watched Harry Potter more than ten times but I want to hear their voices! They have a British accent for Pete's sake! GET OUT!!!"

The two of them tremble in fear and run outside the house. My mom is surprise and I am staring at her.

"Mom. Are you serious you want me to marry that girl?" I ask her.

She smile widely and nod to the point her head almost detach from her neck.

"She's unique." She comment.

"Really unique. You don't have an idea when her insanity will hit her." I mean it.

She will just throw tantrums. Clean the house til morning. Shout at me. Hurt me. Trip everywhere. And all that attitude is of a nerd. Mom, you don't know where her uniqueness start. She suddenly turn into a monster and kick me out of nowhere. You sure you're entrusting me to her? I might die.

I want to tell that to my mom but I want to keep her craziness by myself. It's my entertainment now.

She giggle and mumble to herself. See? She's talking to herself. One moment she's mad, after a couple of minutes she's laughing on her own.

"She's cute!" My mom exclaimed.

Cute? Where? Which part?

-
My parents prepare the dinner and called her parents to join us. The two of us went to the garden for fresh air. What part of being with her is fresh?

She sat in a squat position to take a picture of a flower. She then slap my leg when I come near her. What's her problem now?

*beep*

I took my phone and Tzuyu name is on screen.

Jungkook, is she still there?

Her? Yuna? Why do they need to ask? Are they going back here to disturb us? She finally chase them away and I'm going to let them back? Nah. I don't enjoy their company now. I ignore her message and kick Yuna lightly. She stood face to face with me then punch my tummy. I groan in pain. Tsk. She's a beast!