Match 34: What Lies Ahead

Jungkook's POV

Obviously I will take a bath but right now? She told me that we will skip school but she left me and now with these weird instructions. The first is weird, and the rest are getting weirder and weirder. Why? Because there seven numbers obviously for the instructions but only three are written here. I scratch the back of my head at the first instruction. She will kill me if I don't follow it so I head back to my room and took a bath.

I was choosing my clothes when I remember the instructions. I think I read something in number 2. Wear the clothes I prepare. It's in my room at on the top of my bed.

She wants me to get out of my room with no clothes? Is she around here watching me and taking advantage of me with only a towel around my body? She really is a pervert. But I doubt it since she saw everything, I think she will just attack me if wants to. Nevermind. I will just follow this one before she kills me. She left a note at the top of the clothes, 'Wear these. You really look in simple but don't make yourself too handsome. Some girls might steal you away from me. That won't do. I will start a war if it happens. Hope you like the clothes'. She says.

The clothes is pretty cool and just what I want. Plain black shirt with black pants and. She even prepare a black cap. Everything is black just like her black fashion. Are we going to a funeral or something? She even bought a new black converse shoes for me. Black again. What's up?

I look at the third instruction. Number 3: Look for SinB. What now? So she even ask SinB to skip school just for this? What is she planning to? And where am I suppose to look for that girl? She's out of reach. Yuna is weirder than SinB but I don't have even a slightest interest in her so I wouldn't where she might be.

I'll try the first stop. Their house.

"Good morning. Sorry for bothering you but--" Her mom I think cut me off.

"Jeon Jungkook, Yuna's husband?" I love the sound of that, Yuna's husband. "SinB left this and told us we should give this to you. And she's at the Tails and Paws waiting for you." She handed me a rose with a note. I bow and thank them then left.

I read the sweet note but why does she have to wrote something cheesy about me? Disgusting. Or maybe Yuna wrote this? It is not disgusting anymore rather it is so sweet to read it and I will read it over and over again.

'The ultimate jerk of all times. I love you from a far ever since. The moment you talk to me the first time felt like my world light up and I know, though I still think it is impossible, something will change. And I was right. The perfect guy came into my life just to give me his genes and to annoy me but I am thankful. You are not the person I expected you to be. Despite being a playboy, you are not the usual one. You are different than the normal playboy. Thank you for finding a way to crash my peaceful life and create an adventurous one. Hope we venture more together. Now find SinB for me.' Says the note. Though there are insults, there are sweet messages and I am right. Yuna wrote it for me. I really love that girl.

What is Yuna's plan? And how did she know that I will go to SinB's house, not in other place? She really thought about this one.

I drive my way to the Tails and Paws to look for SinB. She is there, sitting while sipping milk tea and staring at the pets inside a room. I pull the chair in front of her and look at her in the eye. She did the same before sighing.

"You're really handsome when you think about it. No need to ask why the girls are dead over heels at you. Yah. Take extra good care of my Yuna." I know I am handsome but I don't want to hear that compliment from her mouth. I want to hear it from my monster angel. I will, she doesn't have to tell me that. So why do I have to find her?