Match 33: Instructions

Jungkook's POV

I look for my angel and there she is, sitting at the field. The same field where I kiss Lisa, where I regret doing it. I slowly walk while looking at her from the other side and reminisce our start up to the present. If she was the usual girl, after doing it, I doubt I could be forgiven so easily. We might even end up breaking for good but I am really thankful for her, being one of the unique girl out there.

Understanding, somewhat sweet, talented, smart, and kind. With bonus features of being gorgeous and sexy. I am so glad that I am studyung at the same school as this monster nerdy angel of mine or else I won't be able to meet her. I might even still be the Jeon Jungkook everyone know. The ultimate playboy.

I wonder what is she thinking right now? What is it that she wants to tell me but is hesitating?

I gently sat down beside her and hug her tightly, not wanting to let her go. She holds my arms tightly and lean on my shoulder.

"Yuna, are you going somewhere?" I directly ask her.

"Where did that come from?" She gently whisper at me. She caress my arms then giggle to herself. "I really like these perfect muscles of yours." She's changing the topic.

Is it that hard to tell me? I am going to support her whatever she wants. We didn't say anything for a while and stare at the players at the field. This would be cozy if there is nothing to hide. It is making me curious and mad for keeping such thing.

Wind breezes with dust but refrain from blinding us. I can feel that she is yawning, feeling sleepy. I caress her hair which makes her more sleepy but chuckle at my action. She really likes this kind of thing. Simple as can be.

"Yuna, what is it you're hiding?" I can't help it but wonder about the truth.

"Oh? Kookie, are you sure you want to be with me?" How many times does she have to ask that?

"Yuna..."

"Kookie, come to this place and do exactly what it says. For now, let's go home." She handed me a piece of paper, folded many times.

I didn't say a single word after that, even when I am driving home. Her mouth keeps on opening but I am not. I nod sometimes but that's all. She got mad at me half way and stopped talking, doodling at her phone. She went down first and went straight to her room.

When she's mad, she always forgot her dizziness and craving for milk.

I didn't knock on her door to persuade her, I am not in the mood. How come Taehyung knows everything and I don't have a single clue? It's frustrating. I thought no more secrets but here we are again. Should I ask him? But knowing him, I doubt he will tell me anything. He is Yuna's ally. Psh. In case he forgot, I am his bestfriend.

I look around my room and it's clean. After Yuna cleaned this room, I got scared of messing it again so I maintain the cleanliness. My dirty clothes at the laundry bag, fix my bed when I am going out, my clothes is either hang or folded. She might barge in here again and ask weird stuffs.

Okay, Yuna again. She is all I can think about.

*knock*

I stood up and open the door.

"Dinner? My treat." She said smiling. I want to but too lazy. I close the door without answering her. She didn't ask me again.

I stare at the ceiling and did some thinking. Aish! Stupid Jungkook! What a jerky act! I run to her room but she is not there. I look around the house but she is nowhere to be found including Chimin. What did I even do? Why did I close that door when an angel is right in front of me? Wrong move. That is a move of a jerk.