Match 26: Her POV (Part 1)

This will be really long but I hope you take your time to read it. Sorry. I hope you will take time to read it since this will be her story. I will cut it in two parts because I think, it will be too long to fit in a single chapter. This is just a recap of all the chapters but in Yuna's point of view. Hope you like it!

***

Yuna's POV

Hi everyone! I know you already know me but let me properly introduce myself. I am Choi Yuna, the so called ultimate nerd at our school. I don't why they love to give stupid nicknames to the people around them. Most of the time they look like idiots because those people who have been given stupid nicknames are ignoring them, including me. Why would I waste my time leveling to their stupidity? I won't give them my attention for such thing. They try to annoy me but a single death glare at them is enough to make them run away from me. Some girls have the courage to come near me but they won't be winning against me anytime soon.

I won't waste my precious time to them except for one person. I will try everything just to get his attention. I will waste my entire time for him just to catch his eyes. Who? The ultimate playboy of our campus, Jeon Jungkook.

Yep, you've read it right. I am inlove with him ever since. Even though his girls takes all the effort to annoy me and tease me, I don't give them a single glance. But no matter what they say about me, he pay no attention to a nerd girl like me. He haven't said a single word to me even though he calls me nerd as well but not to my face. He doesn't even give me a single glance nor ask me even a single question about school. Even to tease me or annoy me, none.

Do you know how frustrating it is to be ignored by the person you like the most?

I admire him from afar and bow my head when we're about to cross paths in school. After he passes by, I will stop on my tracks and look at his back until his figure disappear from my sight. That is how I love him but I love him in silence, losing hope that being with him is impossible.

It is impossible.

I met Taehyung once in the library, when he approach me and ask something he didn't understand about the science lesson. I am more than willing to help him, praying that one day Jungkook will ask for my help as well.

I admire Taehyung for his passion in studies even though he is a playboy as well. I tried to turn my attention not to Taehyung because I am not that kind of girl but to other things to divert my mind. I am always imagining and making up things on my mind about me and Jungkook but always makes myself sad at the fact that me and him will never be together.

SinB giggle at me when I told her about Taehyung, saying she wants him instead of Jungkook for me. I tried to get rid of this stupid feelings of mine with words saying I will loving him but my heart says otherwise. Getting rid of the feelings you have with someone, even though we doesn't have anything to begin with, is hard.

Taehyung and me are talking more often about school activities and rationalizing exams but my feelings aren't changing at all. My eyes still yearn for the guy I love and follows him whenever I spot him.

Everything changed when I bumped into him.

When I went to school one morning, crowd -- or should I say girls, gather around a particular person. It isn't hard to know who it is. It isn't even unusual to see crowds like this every day, trust me. If only my studies aren't important and I am a girl like them, I am with that crowd, begging to be his next girl. But no, I still pride for myself and loving him from a distance is enough. I've already accepted the fact that we live in a different world.

I tiptoed to look for a place to walk to get to the room. When I saw an opening, I bow my head like I usually do then walk fast but bumped to someone.