Match 10: Changes Begin

Jungkook's POV

We didn't get to watch a movie. She enjoyed playing with the waves that we run out of time to catch the movie. She doesn't want to watch the last full show because it will be finish too late. I didn't put on a fight because of my realization with my feelings. It's still occupying most part of my mind right now.

Her mouth move nonstop but I didn't understand what she's saying. I just nod or look at her as a reaction. She put on her annoyed face. What? When I talk back, she's mad. When I don't, she's still mad. So, where am I suppose to stand? Aish.

"You're really ugly. Psh." Her last words when we stop at the our house. "Would you mind walking with me through the garden? You know my gravity." With pleasure. I chuckle, at least knows how much the ground loves her.

I park the car and gladly open the door at the passenger seat, offering her some help which she willingly accepts.

"Yah. You haven't shown it to me." What?

"Yah! Do you want to see it that badly?"

"Wow. You finally talk! I thought you became mute! If I say yes, you're going to show it?" I give her a playful smile. I lean closer to her but she didn't even budge. She tilted her head to face me and grin.

"Let's go to your room." I carry her to her room, lock the door and threw her on her bed. I went on top on her then she squeal. I laugh at her reaction.

"Stupid! Get out!" I run out of her before she can throw objects on me. I am still laughing so hard when I remember her face.

-
"Jerk! We're going to be late! Kyaaa! Why are you sleeping with no top on! You pervert! You jerk! Playboy! You're so used not to put on clothes!" She throw a slipper at my face. That girl! She's the one who entered my room without knocking now she will scream as if it's my fault!

I took a quick bath, fix myself and drive as fast as I can.

"Stop!" I step on my break, which made us almost fly out of the car! Why did I stop when she said so?! Aish.

"Yah! Good thing there's no car behind us! What's your problem?!" She just smile as an apology.

"I'm good here." She open the door and run towards the school. Aish! School! They shouldn't know about us. I watch her from the car until she enter the school gate. I step on the gas so I can reach the first subject.

When the bell rung, she run towards SinB inviting her to eat. They walk side by side as she clings to her arms. Best friends, psh. Taehyung invited me but we didn't cling to each other arms. Gross!

I notice that Taehyung is always looking at Yuna. He likes her?! Aish. If she knew about this, she will rejoice. She might even leave me! That can't be right. Just by standing up, I got every girl's attention except her and it frustrates me. I grab her hand, pulling her out of the cafeteria. Everyone gasp but I don't care.

"W-what? S-something happen? They might know there's something between us." She finally stutter in front of me, though this is the second time.

"What will you do if Taehyung likes you?" Her eyes grew big.

"What makes you say that? Yah! Don't raise my--" I cut her off.

"Just answer my fcking question!"

"You didn't have to raise your voice." She looks scared. She can't look at me in the eyes.

"Sorry. Just please, answer me."