Match 18: Confession

Jungkook's POV

"Yah! Jeon Jeungkook!" What did I do? I am with her the entire time and I don't remember doing anything! "My mom called me and told me that your girlfriend is waiting outside! What the hell?! Did you call her here without me knowing?!"

"Do you believe that? Seriously? After all the efforts I've done for you and that child of mine, you will believe her?" Eunha you are so dead. You are making everything so complicated.

"That isn't enough to prove your innocence!" She doesn't have a red but why is she always mad?

"She is not my girlfriend!"

"No. That girl is making my head painful than before." She lean on the chair while Taehyung look at Eunha who is waiting outside her house. "Tell me again why is that girl waiting outside our house, not yours?" Sorry Yuna. I can't answer that too. I am just as surprise as you are.

"So who is going to approach her? Me and Jungkook will get her suspicious." Taehyung ask.

"Who else?" I can smell war. Yah! She shouldn't get mad now, it isn't healthy for her. And Eunha might do something to her. "So who will?" We look at each other but no one speaks.

"I can." SinB volunteered. We all agreed and watch her as she walk and talk to the girl claiming to be my girlfriend.

Yah! She's not my type. Not at all. Is she tall? No. Is she funny? No. Can she cook? No. Can she play sports? Some but not the sports I am looking for in a girl. Is she smart? Maybe. But still, she's not my type. She's cute, good at singing and can dance but Yuna can do more than her. Yuna is better than her.

It is taking so long. Her mom called two times already but that girl is so persistent! Yah! This is beyond fascinating. I am amaze at how long can she stay outside for me. Aish. This is not funny anymore.

"That's it. My milk is waiting for me inside the house and wanting for me to drink it. That girl won't go unless I face her." She slam the door and headed towards the girls' direction while stomping her feet, letting Eunha see how hungry and she is. All she can think about now is her milk and the food. I think our baby will be fat.

I lean my head on the head board of my seat. I can't do anything at all. I am still serenading Yuna in front of the school. If only I can announce that I am her fiancee, maybe those guys asking to be her boyfriend instead of me will stop and those girls will finally leave me! And being a future dad will be an achievement of mine. I smile unknowingly thinking about it.

I peek at the side mirror and I saw Eunha pushed Yuna at that moment. She fell to the ground. Aish! I don't care whatever she say now!Taehyung and I went down to the car, running towards Yuna.

"Yah! What's your problem? We're talking to you nicely even though we want to explode right here, right now! She just told you the truth and is pushing her necessary!? Jungkook isn't yours in the first place and will not be yours ever! He is Yuna's boyfriend for Pete's sake! Can't that get through your mind?!" SinB scream at Eunha. Well, there it is. It is official that I am her boyfriend.

"If anything happens to her, I will blame you for it." I told her then help Yuna stand.

"Get this through your mind, Eunha. Jungkook is mine and mine alone. Aish. My milk!" She run inside their house. Milk, milk, milk! "Mom! Food!" She shouted it real loud that neighbors can hear it. Chubby baby, I am waiting for you.

But I can't hold my smile. This is so gay! Yuna, what are you doing to me?

But what did they talk about to get to the point she need push that nerd? Still! Those words Yuna said is stuck in my mind and like a broken tape, it keeps on repeating in my head. Whenever I remember that, I will smile unconsciously. Taehyung will nudge me sometimes telling me I look like an idiot. All I can say is, I beat him. Huh!