Match 20: Beach

Jungkook's POV

Our parents visit as well so the house is really crowded. It's Friday night and hooray! No school tomorrow. Gonna rest and will be taking care of my family. I stretch my arms after feeling numb because Yuna uses it as a hotdog pillow when we're watching a movie. I didn't move it thinking she will be bothered or feel anxious when I did so.

My mom went to the front to announce something but I am too hungry to listen so I went to the kitchen and look something to eat. Yuna came running, clinging into my arms and smiling like a child. Yah! She shouldn't run!

"Kookie, your mom said we're going to the beach tomorrow for an overnight! Taehyung and SinB went home to pack their things. Let's go pack our things!" She said, excited about the beach. She looks innocent now.

"What?"

"Aish. This jerk is ruining my mood. Are you deaf? Just stay here and don't come." She let go of me and walks away. "This is frustrating. Why did I run to him and tell him that? I should've known that will be stupid to tell." Yuna, I can still hear you.

I followed her to her room and sat on her bed while she do her thing in the bathroom. After she comes out, I lifted up her underwear that is lying on the floor. Seductive underwear. I smirk at her.

"Yah!!! What're you doing here?! There's a signage outside the door! You're not allowed in here! And put that down, you pervert!"

"Why am I not allowed in here!? We're living under the same roof and you're barging into my room as well, did I forbid you to enter it? No! Then remove that signage now!" I am just telling the truth!

"Don't worry. I thought of that as well but the fact that you will be barging in my room every single time irritates me." There it is. The truth! I squint my eyes then she eyed me. "Yah! You're really doing those things to me now?" I averted my eyes to my right then look at her again and playfully smile before shaking my head.

I attacked her by tickling her. She roll onto floor but I didn't stop. Take this for revenge! I stop when I need air. She pant as she giggle a little more. I haven't laugh like this in my entire life. I laugh at parties and with girls but most of it are fake just not to ruin the moment or some are fake. But being with her, I can show the real the me and I am never been fake in front of her and in front of myself.

I look at Yuna who is still lying on the ground, panting. I lie beside her and breathe a little too heavy that caught my monster angel's attention. I close the distance between us and lean to kiss her but her hand stop me. Aish.

"Who told you to kiss me, again? Yah! Don't push your luck, Mr. Kookie." She stand up first and pack her things including the underwear I lifted earlier. I saw how she pack her bikinis as well.

"Yah! Why are you bringing those?!" I open her bag and look for that stupid bikinis! "These! Yuna!" She tilted her head a little to her left, maybe confuse.

"Because we're to the beach and I need a swimwear?" She answer me with a question.

"Yah! You're my fiancee! Why you didn't consult me first?! If I didn't come to disturb you, I will just be shock to see you wearing that tomorrow!"

"Yah! Why do I have to ask your permission every time? Where's my freedom here?!" She retorted.

"Yuna! You can't show your damn body to any one else! That body of yours is mine and mine alone! Especially Taehyung, he can't see that! It will be a feast! Yah! You're pregnant!"

"My tummy's still small. What's the problem?" She ask calmly but I can't calm down seeing that black bikini.

"Yuna, don't wear that please?" I plead. I really can't have her wear that stupid thing. I cover my face to hide my frustration.