Match 30: Dream

Jungkook's POV

Every student will look at us. Some cheer for us and most are mad but with Yuna's winning grin, every girl will frown but can't fight knowing they will just lose. No one dared to step forward.

The teachers congratulate not Yuna but me for having a her and for being in a serious relatonship. They said I graduated being a playboy and I did. Yuna made those things possible for me. She is my monster angel, sent to change me.

"Yuna..." I called her. "I know what will I call you." Her eyes sparkle and I swear, she's the cutest girl I ever seen.

"What is it, Kookie? Tell me, tell me, tell me!" She is hopping. She is so cute!

"Monster angel." Her eyebrows almost tie a knot.

"W-what?!!" Her sparkling eyes turn into a knife-like, ready to pierce through me. I gulp when I know she is mad at me now. Maybe my endearment for her is... wrong? It isn't cute to call her that but it suit her. "I got excited for nothing. Aish. Get out of my sight, you good for nothing jerk!" She stomp on my feet really hard then left me while I cry in pain.

What is so wrong with the way I call her? I don't think it is wrong. For me, it really fits for her. When the pain lessen, I run after her. I catch a glimpse of Lisa and her friends but didn't bother with them. I just notice how they hide when Yuna walk pass them and me. They are done with me and I think it's good. No more issues.

I stop on my tracks when I saw Yuna kissing a guy. My jaw drop so I run to pull her away but I sigh in relief when I saw her hand covering the guy's face then she push him away. The guy's butt meet the floor.

Yuna seems to dislike it. She better be.

"I am giving you a chance to tell me why you suddenly did it." She look down at him with cold eyes.

"Because Yuna! I like you ever since! Why does it have to be Jungkook of all people?!" I laugh. This guy's face wants to meet my fist.

"Really? Why him? Because..." She grab my shirt and pull me towards her. "I love this guy. Look here, you can't kiss me like that. This guy here is the only guy allowed to do so, understand!?" She then kiss me and I respond to her kiss. She pull away to look at the guy while I smirk at the same guy. She is mine and I am hers.

"Yuna..."

"Yah! Just quit this nonsense! I will be his wife so give up! Aish!!" She kick then left.

We went to the canteen to meet up with Taehyung and SinB. I went to the counter to buy her milk. When walking back to our table, I stop on my track and saw how Taehyung looks at Yuna while she is chatting with SinB. It just shows how he truly love the same girl I love. I wonder why he didn't made a move on her? He isn't really a type of guy who would take advantage of the situation.

I handed the milk to her which she excitedly put on the straw then empty it. We all stare at her then my attention is caught by Taehyung. He is smiling while looking at her while she empty the carton of milk.

He is really in love with her and with just his stares, I can tell how much his love is.

Maybe she notice Taehyung's stare at her so she smile back at him which he shows his teeth, smiling widely at Yuna. Why are they so cute to look at even with just those small gestures? It makes me jealous.

-
When classes are over, Yuna told me that she will go to their house for a while and be back at 7pm. I nod and went home myself. I stayed in my room, state at the ceiling then closes my eyes.