Match 22: Warning

Jungkook's POV

Good thing SinB is near her, she caught her before she fall onto the floor. The guys run away, leaving the scene. Those jerks! I'm going to hunt them and punch them right in their faces! They aren't handsome to begin with, how can they get girls with their looks? Much more Yuna's attention! Who are they to mess her huh?! You guys are so dead leaving her behind after making her feel uncomfortable!

I grab her and pull her into an embrace. I slap her cheeks lightly to wake her up and I hope she just didn't totally lose consciousness. She slowly open her eyes then stare at me before smiling.

"You're late." She blurted out. I heave a sigh of relief when she talked.

"That scared me. Sorry. How are you?" I ask her.

"Too dizzy, that's all." Then she gave me a weak smile. I help her stand up and went to the food court to rest. I carried her in a piggy back ride and I don't care of people took pictures of us earlier, or if we make a scene, just want her to rest and give her some milk.

I literally didn't leave her side the entire time. I ask Taehyung and SinB to buy us food and they did. I didn't hear a single complain from them. Thank you for having them as a friends. Wait, am I friends with SinB now? Or she doesn't consider me one?

We decided to go home after she felt a little relieve for more rest. Taehyung drive for us and SinB in the passenger's seat. I am hugging Yuna while her head is resting on my shoulder to sleep. I caress her hair with my left hand that is resting in her head to prevent it from moving so much.

"Yuna, we're here." She yawn then blink a few times before going down.

Taehyung help her down the car, inside the house while I prepare her milk. She is now watching a clips on her phone. What clips? The videos of me she sometimes took. She will giggle sometimes, frown most of the time and smile if she saw my perfect face. What can I say? This face captures everyone's heart.

"SinB, Jungkook's so handsome." Why did it sound like she's complaining? Is accepting I'm handsome that hard?

"He is... handsome?" And now her friend is questioning that fact.

"Yes! Super! I am so lucky to have him."

What is happening to her? Why is she suddenly praising me? This is creepier than I expected. I wished that she would praise me and tell good things about me but now I want her to insult me and get mad at me. I am not used to with her praising me. This is scary.

I can't move at my place, shock at her words. Not because I want it, but because it's really creepy. If only she isn't pregnant she could realize her praises, she could puke right at this very moment. I want to do puke as well, hearing those. This is so not her.

"Jungkook, mom called me. The laundry or do you want to go in a laundry shop?" I think laundry shop will be better. Disturbing our parents just to wash and iron our clothes is a bit shameful. "Kookie..." I am not really used to her being sweet.

"Yuna, boy or girl?" SinB ask while I lie down on her lap.

"Girl." I frown. I want a boy.

"What's with that face?" After having a blank expression, he finally talk. Bravo Taehyung! "I remember. Jimin guy wants to thank you. I think from the deal last time and wants to talk with you at school." He continue.