Match 4: The Party

Jungkook's POV

I run after Tzuyu and Eunha but they are already spreading the word and lot of them are coming. Aish. These girls are so annoying! I didn't even give them an OK sign and here they are, inviting everyone as if it's their own house they're going to ruin.

I look at them in annoyance. Now she will be mad at me again later. Not only that, I wouldn't get to see her flustered face. And what if she come home and they saw her? What'll they say? That we're living under the same roof? It's true but hell they can't know about that!

I tried to approach Yuna, warning her but she always give me cold shoulder and ignore me. She's good at avoiding me. Tss.

The classes are done and my doom is coming near. I am really dead. Now our secret will leak! I hate those girls!

"Are you okay? You're sweating." Taehyung ask me while walking to the parking.

"Dude! How about our secret?!" I am really in life or death situation right now.

"Then everyone will know." He simply answered me. I just look at him then left him. Aish.

I look around looking for her shadow but I couldn't find her! She's really good at hiding from me! What'll happen to us later? I don't even know her number. How am I suppose to warn her.

-
I am sweating cold. Bids of sweat
are visible on my forehead. It's 7:30 in the evening and they are all here but there's still no sign of her. Guess I should be thankful that she wasn't around yet. Time passes and she's still not here. It's 9 o'clock and I am enjoying my life like usual.

My fear of them knowing about me and Yuna is starting to fade away. The whole house reeks of alcohol. Chips are on the floor and the whole house is in total mess.

"Jungkook, where is she? It's already 12am and she isn't here yet." Taehyung whisper at me.

"Who cares? Maybe she went home or went to her friend's house. Just enjoy the night." I told him and laugh.

"You serious about that?" Isn't he enjoying this night? There's lot of girls around us. "If you say so. I am going outside for a while. Need to grab some fresh air!" He stretch first before leaving. I saw him kiss a girl on her cheeks before heading out. I smirk.

They get my camera and started recording. They place it near the television.

-
It ended at 3 o'clock in the morning. They went home and I see no sign of my best friend. Did he passed out outside?

"I"m going home." He startled me and leave. Just like that?

From the entrance of the living room, I can see the mess we made. Nah. She can clean it up. I am too sleepy to do that.

*open*

I look at the door to see who went inside. Yuna. Her mouth drop when she saw the house. I shrug it off. I went inside my room.

When morning comes, my head hurts but I need to eat breakfast. Her delicious cooking! My jaw drop when I saw the house sparkling clean. She clean the whole house! By herself! What time did she finish cleaning it? Aish.

I went to the kitchen but there's no food! Yah! Where's my food!? I peek at the refrigerator and it's full. Did she went to the grocery? She didn't buy chips!

Since there's no food, I went to the living room and notice the camera is still in the same place, charging. It's still on. I replay the happenings last night. It's really fun. But the video cam recorded something else. Yuna cleaning the house.