Match 11: Start

Jungkook's POV

Giggles wake me from my sleep. I click my tongue and scratch the back of my neck. It's so early. Why is she giggling so loud? Tch. I am stomping my feet while making my way to the cause of the loud noise.

I open the door of her room which surprise her. She look at me from head to toe before raising her eyebrows.

"What're you doing here? Can't read the sign on my door? It clearly say 'NO JUNGKOOK ALLOWED!'" My heart beats fast again when she said my name though it's a little irritating.

"I am your fiancee. Why am I not allowed here?" I retorted.

"But we're not married, okay? Duh."

This girl never lost for words in debating. Tch.

"Who're you talking to?"

"None of your business." I glare at her. "Don't glare at me like that. I am going to hurt you!" She's threatening me again. Aish.

"Yah!!! Just answer me!"

"It's just SinB. Don't be jealous and get out!" She push me out of her room. I sigh, relief that it isn't Taehyung.

I fix myself to prepare myself for school. I waited for her at the living room but she's really slow. I knock on her door then she just smile at me.

"Done!" She walks pass me and we run to the car.

-
"I'm good here." I didn't stop driving. "Psh. Jerk."

"Can you sing for me?" I ask her before she can open the door.

"What?"

"Sing for me please. Sing a song you dedicate for me."

She's confuse but sang anyway.

I'm wandering unable to approach you
Although I like you I'm looking elsewhere
The more we try to get close
The more our hearts grow further
We are revolving because we can't meet
We are like parallel lines
No way, we will meet
I will always wait

I wasn't able to tell you but I liked you
Like a dream from the younger days, like a miracle
If I could run through time and become an adult
I will hold your hand in this cruel world

"This is my favorite song. I never get tired listening and singing this song. I really can relate to this song up until now." Of course you can, for Taehyung. I frown at her. "Yah. What're frowning at? You ask me to sing and I did."

"You've sing that when they first told us about our engagement. For Taehyung? If I'm not mistaken." She raise an eyebrow.

"For Taehyung? Yah! You started eavesdropping me there?!" Why is she mad again? "It isn't for him, stupid! Arg!" She slam the door and walk as fast she can.

I told her to dedicate a song for me. So that song is for... Me? Impossible.

-

Girls still surrounds me and even cling into my arms. In the past, it is my pleasure but now that I have Yuna in my life, I don't want to be surrounded. I remove their hands quickly when they started clinging.

I run after Yuna to join her lunch. She kicks like usual and when I tried to put arms around her shoulder, she slapped my hands. Yah! What's wrong with her!? Tch.

"No touching or I will choke you to death." She really loves to threaten me.

"I wonder how many times did you kill me in your mind?"