Match 29: Chance and Challenge

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung smirk and I wonder why. But what concern me now is Yuna. I look at her then stare at her. I wipe my tears away before walking towards her to hold her but she took a step back.

Is she serious about it? The first time I heard the truth and she is dismissing me? I look at Taehyung who has now a serious not because of the confession 'cause I bet he knew about it from start but because of her decision. Maybe they are expecting the opposite but I don't. It isn't easy to forgive what I did but she still told me the truth.

Despite the atmosphere we have here now, her stomach growl so she went to the kitchen but run out of her milk. I wipe the remaining tears away and watch her as see look the hole of the empty milk, confirming if it is really gone. She went to Taehyung to ask to buy milk for her.

"Nah. I am too lazy to buy." She looks at her best friend next.

"Lazy~" She didn't turn on me. I walk away to go home and plan the next step but she holds my hand making my heart race and giving butterflies in my tummy. Just with a single touch, she can do so much to me.

"Jungkook, milk." I give her a small smile. "K-Kookie... Geez! After all the drama, this where I will end up. Yah! I really love you and I hate you for what you did. What I said is true. I am scared to be with you again but I will give you a chance to prove your worth. Kookie, don't fail me." I smile at her widely when she give a chance to be with her again. "Jungkook, I still don't trust you." I can't blame her but I will build her trust again.

"I will cook. What do you want?" Taehyung volunteered.

"Carbonara!" Yuna shouted and runs towards him.

I am happy that she forgive me but still, how can be so kind and forgive me easily? Maybe Taehyung is really a huge help in this one so I should thank him for this later. I tap Yuna's back. She just glare at me so I just went to my car to buy her milk but SinB went after me saying she will come with me.

"Drive slowly." She order me. I take a quick look at her then return my eyes on the road and drive slow. She wants to say something, I know. "How about Lisa? You lost the bet between you two." She ask. It's not my problem at all. I didn't even thought about that especially Lisa until she ask now.

"I will talk to her."

"Again? Did you know what happened last time when you did?" I know but what else can I do? "Taehyung suggested something." Why is he so quick at thinking?

"Yah! When did you talk?" I am with them the whole time, when did they plan this.

"Duh. Through phone after you left. I went home and texted him immediately. At first, he wants you two to cool down for a while but I persuaded him so here it is. Didn't expect that it would be this quick when he made a move." I can notice her amusement. Taehyhung might always have a blank expression and weird mind but he is really amazing.

"So what did he said?" I stop the car when we arrive at the convenient store.

She handed me her phone, allowing me to read their conversation.

T: Let them be for a while. They need time think and space. They love each other so it won't be long until they get back.

S: Yah! I am serious! Yuna love that guy!

T: I am serious as well. Yah! Love alone is not enough. Besides, it's Jungkook's fault. He needs to realize his mistake. I will help them but not now.