Match 3: First Day

Jungkook's POV

She just ignore me when went inside the house. Like I care. I hate this. My parents didn't even let me eat at home! What I am suppose to eat here? I peek at the refrigerator to see if it's empty or not and guess what, it isn't that means there's also chips somewhere here.

I grab a chip when I found them.

"Are you going to eat that for that dinner?" She look at me and my chips. I nod. "Then cook something." Why do I have to follow her? I don't know the first thing in the kitchen. "Yah! You don't how to cook? Then order at a fast-food!" Mind if I ask you guys why is she talking to me?

We can just pretend we're both invisible and enjoy our own lives! I don't need to protect her or monitor her 24/7. We have our own lives and business to care for. Besides, I hate her. A nerd.

"Fine. If this what you want don't blame if you die out of hunger. Useless jerk." She went inside the kitchen, tie her hair up and prepare the utensils to cook.

She knows how to cook! Yey for me! I quickly went to her side but she is completely ignoring me. What? I didn't do anything. Oh yeah, I want us to ignore each other and now she's doing a great job doing what I want. How about me and my tummy? And my food?!

"I will help." I whisper.

"You know it's hard to live with someone whom you didn't know. I hate this setting but I am trying to cope up. Not talking to the person you're with is difficult especially with this awkward situation. At least let's talk to remove the awkwardness around us, please?" I just nod in agreement. "What can you do?"

She's asking me? I told her I can't do anything. I haven't done anything in my life. She stare at me blankly before making a awesome angry face.

"Get out of here! You are really useless!" She shout at the top of her lungs. I get kind of scared so I follow her order.

I sat on the sofa in the living room, sometimes I steal some glances at her back in the kitchen. She's really knows how to cook. And it smells great! She goes back and forth to get some things. She's getting herself used to the setting but I won't. Like hell I will really tie myself up specially with her. Gimme a break.

She invited me to eat once she's done cooking and preparing the table.

"Delicious!!" I exclaimed after tasting her food. She didn't even spare me glance and continue eating. Okay.

She clean up the kitchen and I did nothing. After eating, I stood up and watch a movie. Why would I clean? It isn't my job.

She grab her things near me and went upstairs to unpack her things. Why I didn't of doing that? I turned off the television and notice the empty plastic of my chips. Nah, it will be gone later when I get down. I grab my things and went upstairs as well.

"Mom, I'm fine. He's... He's a big help. But mom, don't do this to me." I heard her talking to her mom. "It's hard." I can hear her voice crack so I went on my own room.

I'm a big help? Why does she need to cover me up?

-
Today is Friday. I am going to be late, again! Why didn't she wake me up?! Aish. She is so dead. I pass by the kitchen and smell something. Breakfast is served! Okay, I will eat first before going to school. She really make good food!

Good thing the teacher haven't arrived yet. I plop myself to the chair, exhausted from running. Am I obliged to run? Hell yes.

"Nerd..." I called out to her. She give me deadly stares like she normally do. "I will make you pay later." She give me smirk.

"The jerk is here. Try it." She really pisses me off!

When bell rung, signaling all of us it's lunch break, I quickly stood up in front of her ready to vent out my anger for not waking me up.

"OUCH! That hurts! Are you really a girl? Aish!" She stomp on my foot! She ignored me then I move aside to sit and met with her best friend. I massage my dead foot.

She isn't a girl! They gave her a wrong gender. Aish. I really hate her!

A girl threw her arms on me and like a snake, clings onto my arm. We went to the cafeteria together and there I saw a guy approaching my fiancee. I watch the scene as she smile at the guy then stare at him blankly as she reject him.

You're lucky she rejected you. You will be crying if she accepted you, you wouldn't to be on the same shoes than I am. And you really need to wear glasses. Why would you confess to a nerd of all people? You're stupid at choosing a girl.

Taehyung stood up and greeted her. What?!

Her face turn red when Taehyung did that. She didn't utter a word and just nod. Wow. Cat got your tongue? Why is she so timid when it comes to Taehyung? I know she likes him but to act like that? She likes him that much?

"Oh, come on. You're not like that. You're meaner than that. Why act so shy in front of him?" I said loudly to get their attention.

"What do you know about me?" She said, glaring at me.

"Your true nature." She just smirk at me.

"Oh, really? Let's see about that." She fired back. She give don't-mess-with-me look followed by shut-up look.

Yeah, I should shut my mouth from ranting because I may get ourselves exposed. I gave her an annoyed face. She won again! I hate it when she wins, it's like she's so great smirking like that.

Taehyung came back from his journey. He did all that trouble just to greet her.

"Would you like to come to our house later?" I ask him. He stared at me confused but nod anyway.

Yuna, it's revenge time. I want to see that flustered face of yours when you see Taehyung at home later. Prepare yourself.

"I want to come, too!" Tzuyu shouted. "Let's go, Eunha!" I came back from my senses when she invited her friends over. Wait, what? This isn't the plan!

Before I could protest, they were giggling on theirselves while walking out of the cafeteria! Yah! You can't come! You can't know the secret between the two of us! Aish. Taehyung pat me lightly on my shoulders. That doesn't calm me at all!

I hope to find Yuna but she isn't here anymore. Great. Now what? Aish!

***
Omg! I really want my YuKook ship sail one day. They are so cute together! Both the Golden Member. Similar in lots of things! Both have the same angelic voice. Okay, sorry about that. No hate on me for shipping them hard. But I really find it cute whenever I see either Jungkook or Yuju. This is my inner feelings that was needed to be vented out.

I can't stop giggling or smiling at some parts of the story when I type them thinking of the two of them re-enacting it. Sometimes, I imagine them them doing the real couple thing!

That's all. Thank you!