Match 35: Beginning of An End

Jungkook's POV

Today is the day every students been waiting for. The Graduation Day. I ranked top three thanks to Taehyung and Yuna for their nonstop lecturing me when they are teaching us while SinB ranked four. They became monsters whenever we make a mistake even though they just said the words. Out of fear, we memorize and remembered everything but we still didn't beat the two brainiacs in our school. They still claim the top spots. Their brain are seriously made different than the rest of us.

Everyone is now excited because they will get what they deserve except me. Yuna is wearing a fitted dress showing her curves! I already told her to choose other dresses but she just won't budge. Now we are arguing about it.

Her dress black fitted dress with laced at the top showing her upper chest and back! I hate it. She puts on a heels to partner her clothes and now I hate it even more. With that outfit and looks, she can attract every guys' attention. Why won't she listen to me, huh?! Why won't tummy bulge fast?

"You know that I'm in love with you right?" I know that but that isn't enough for me. I mean, I don't want other guys to look at her. Don't she get it? Aish.

"Yuna, come here." I put a jacket around her shoulder. Much better. She will that when we removed our 'togas'. "Are you ready for your speech?" She nod.

"Definitely."

"Then can you sing a song for me?" She give me a sweet smile.

My heart flutters toward you, Starting from today, us
We're dreaming and praying, Starting from today, us
I'll send you my heart with the wind and the sunset
My heart that longs for you falls down

She really has the voice of an angel. I won't be tired listening to it. She can sing all day long and I won't complain at all. I am so bless. I smirk to myself when I realize that I am more handsome than Taehyung. I won. Ha! She likes me! Bleh!

I snap when she stood up and her curves are showing! I hate that dress. My brows almost tie a knot when Yuna grab my hand and guided me to the garage. I notice the ring on her finger again and remembered what happened that time which made me smile on my own. I can kiss her now and hug her without her being mad at me. She like it sometimes but sometimes she will frown after, telling me that I am taking advantage of our true engagement.

-
She stood at the stage, preparing for her valedictorian's speech. She's so pretty, smiling in front of us. When I look around, all boys almost drool at her with all their eyes focus on her. Wait a minute, the last time I check they were doing something and now they're focusing in front.

"As a certain someone said, "Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude." Excellence should be exhibited in everything that we do. Excellence is an attitude, an unconscious desire to accomplish things excellently that would make us not meet the expectations but surpass it."

"Today, I have mixed feelings of delight and... sadness, maybe. Delighted because I can see how happy my fellow graduates are. After the seemingly endless homework, quizzes, long tests and stress, we managed to survive with our hardworks. Seeing each of my batch mates' faces somehow gives me a little flashback of the many different memories with every one of you. I know we have all shared amazing memories with each other you all know that. You cried because of me. Girls, til the end, you didn't beat me." We all laugh. Guess what? After the scene at the cefeteria, the girls become Yuna's friend saying that Yuna isn't like what they thought she would be.

"Are you sad because we have to say goodbye? I bet some are but some aren't. We have grown up together and have come to know each other as siblings, for you guys for I am your enemy. But just like in most families, one way or another, siblings must say their goodbye eventually."