Match 19: Stupid Fact

Jungkook's POV

Still confuse at her apology, I open my mouth but no words are coming out. I'm scared to know that she did something I wouldn't like or everything will end. Or she will leave me because she realized she likes Taehyung instead. Aish. This is making me anxious.

"Kookie, sorry I told Eunha about you being my boyfriend. But I am more than prepare to fight them back. I will really punch them in their face including yours." Why am I included!? "I really want to punch that face of yours ever since I saw you." She admitted. Aish.

I became anxious for nothing. I thought she will leave me for good after having my perfect genes. She can't find another perfect genes that will result in perfect baby like mine. And a chubby or fat baby because she eats a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean literally!

All I can think and talk about now is about our baby. Am I too obvious that I am happy and proud about it? I hope it is because I really am happy and a proud future daddy here. Didn't even think that I would ve this happy until I met my monster angel.

"You're ugly. Go change your clothes! I don't want to see your face." I pinch her cheeks then she kick me. "Who told you that you pinch me, huh?!" Yah! Why can't just be sweet for a second and go with the flow?! I am trying to be sweet here! Where's her sweet bone?!

"When God showered sweetness, I bet you're asleep or you must be awake but avoiding every bit of it." I complain.

"Kookie, I am super awake that time. I am not avoiding it, I have an umbrella while watching the people fight for it." I knew it!

"That's why you don't know the meaning of sweet." She smirk at me.

"Sorry to destroy your fantasies about me being sweet Kookie but I don't know what that word is. Is that a food? If not, then I don't have a plan on knowing what it is." I just sigh as a sign of defeat. This will debate will just dragged on and I know I can't win against her. And all she can think about is food.

-
We decided to stay home instead of going out. She just cook food and who knows how much I miss her cooking! I am sitting here in the kitchen, watching her cook. Wife material is the right word for her but isn't enough to describe her. Why? She's a monster most of the time.

She order me to buy milk again so I am back to the convenience store. I am afraid of her so I run to my car then went to the nearest store.

When I'm on the counter, the cashier just stare at me. She is not punching my items and just literally staring at me!

"Miss, I'm in a hurry." No one is waiting to pay other than me that's why this girl is taking her time to stare my perfect features. "Sorry to break your heart but I am married at this young age and my wife is pregnant and is now waiting for that milk. Yes missy. That is why I am buying all of your milk here is because my wife is craving for milk right now so will please stop staring at me all the time and punch those items now." I think those words got her back to her senses and frown, broken hearted at the sad truth.

I am claiming her to be my wife already, so what? It will be true in the near future anyway. Our baby will have my perfect features, I'm sure of it. Why? She likes to see me all the time, giggling at me and getting mad without a reason. So yeah, our baby will be fat and perfect.

"Kookie..." Why is she here at the convenient store?

"Yuna, how did you get here? Look! Your milk!" I lifted the plastic with milks in it. She smile, grab the plastic and peek inside.

"Surprise! Just want to see again." I pinch her cheeks then wrap my arms around her shoulder. "Kookie, I want to sleep."

"Then let's go home." I look at the cashier and smirk at her. Her mouth is dropped to the ground at the sight. I almost help her close it before a fly could even enter it. "My wife." I said before leaving the store.