Match 25: Game is Set

Here is the real update! 😁

***

Jungkook's POV

Silence filled the room. I thought hours will pass because I thought no one has the courage to do so but my mom broke that silence.

"Yuna, what do you mean?" She didn't answer and continue to cry. My dad pat me on my back and whisper something.

"We're going to talk." But not now, we're going to hear her reasons first.

"Honey, why?" Her mom ask, caressing her hair.

"I... I am still young for this. Kook -- Jungkook is much more suited with someone else not with just a girl like me." She hesitated at calling me Kookie and she underestimated herself. She is not a 'just', she means everything you could ever dream off.

"Yuna, I think something must've happen. Your mind might still be jumbled right now. You need to organize your --"

"Mom... Can we- can we not talk about it?" Yuna said, with no energy left in her.

"Yuna we need to know the reason. We need to talk about it." Her dad tries to persuade her.

"I am not enough for him." She finally looks at me then smile. "When you are not happy in a relationship, you need to let go. If the two of us meet again one day, then we are meant for one another. There is no right time, right place. I don't know how people know when it is right but I don't believe in that, Jungkook. What I believe is if you truly love the person, you wouldn't hurt ypur partner. There might be times when you both don't understand each other but not like this. This one is... different. We need to find ourselves first, I think. Jungkook, I am setting you free again."

I don't want her to let me go. I don't want us to be separated. What is she talking about? Deciding this on her own. She should let me explain myself first. She  can't do this. This is... unfair.

"Jungkook, please. I want you to respect my decision. I want to be with you forever. I've decided that I want to spend my life with you. But we're living in a different world. You are the person fitted to be called perfection. You have everything and I... I can't handle you. I can't bind you in something that you don't want. I don't have to kneel because this what you want from the very start. If only our hearts beat as one but I doubt that will happen. Jungkook, you are free. You can whatever you want again without holding back. S... Sorry." She plead as she cries, looking at me straight to my eyes. Her voice cracks while apologizing but it cracks my heart. I am not the perfect one. She is.

I finally stood up and walk towards her. I kneel in front of her, begging to take back her words. I hold both of her hand while they formed a fist, to control herself.

"Yuna let me explain myself. Please hear me out first." She shakes her head. "Yuna please."

"You two need to settle this but first we are going to give you spaces. Jungkook, we're going home. We're going to talk." My dad said with full of authority. I don't want to stand up and let her go.

"Jungkook, I will handle this. Go with them for now." Her mom gently told me.

Yuna bow her head. I hesitantly push myself to leave but SinB holds my hand with wet face because of her tears.

"Jungkook, I hate you for this but trust me when I say this. I will talk to her for you. I trust you more than enough and I hope you will make up with what you did. I will be entrusting her to you one more time and I swear I will personally kill you if do it again. Don't break my trust more than this."