Match 8: Getting Closer

Jungkook's POV

"Forget it. Don't you dare come near me. I will choke you to death!" She warn me as close the distance between us. I just want to cuddle her now that I know our feelings are mutual. Not mutual because of hate, but romantic. But she's still stubborn.

Tsk. I didn't know that I will really fall in love, with a nerd! A weird, hot headed nerd! She's still denying the fact that she likes me. Sorry Taehyung, I made her fall for me. I smirk at the thought. The international playboy fell with an unknown specie. I don't what black magic she use on me to make me like her. She's my match? Seriously?

"What're you smirking at?" She give daggers as she look at me.

I heard a car parked outside our house. Don't tell me Tzuyu and Eunha are back? I know we like each other but I don't like the thought of us engage spreading. It sends chill to my spine. I can still find a girl better than her.

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung? What is he doing here?

I look at my fiancee and saw a flustered and red face. Yah! You said you like me now? What's with that reaction?! Aish! I need to shoo Taehyung away but before I could do that, he shows up in front of us.

"Woah! I didn't know she's here." He then flash a sweet smile at her. "Hello, Yuna." What's with that? Is he flirting with my girl?

"T-Taehyung. Good evening." She bow after she greet the ugly guy. Psh. What's with her, getting all shy in front of him? She isn't showing me this side of her! She's always mad at me, kicking me and throwing tantrums!

"What're you doing here?!" I ask him, irritated.

"Relax. Just want to ask something but oh well. Nevermind. Yuna, you're here because?" He turn his attention to Yuna. He erase my existence? What are you smiling at her like that!?

"Dinner with my parents, his parents and your monster friend." She shyly answer.

"I'm a monster?!" Her mood suddenly change when she look at me.

"Yes, you are! Jerk!" Can she act cute in front of me even once?

"Nerd."

"Stupid."

"Clumsy."

"Lazy."

"Pig."

"Muscle head." Aish. There's no end to this.

"You two look... Perfect." He flash a sad smile. Why is that?

"WHAT?!" Yuna.

"I know." I said.

I invited Taehyung inside and left Yuna at the garden. She's going to talk to the inanimate object again. I just know. That's she does when she's irritated. Does her best friend know about this side of her?

Our parents greeted Taehyung when they saw him. We turn on the television and look for a movie to watch. Are we going to sleep here tonight? Maybe. Look at the time, it's late and... Yuck! She hasn't changed her clothes yet. Ew! How can she stand wearing the same clothes the entire day? With all those tripping everywhere, I bet her uniform is dirty.

"Jungkook, you can sleep here for the night." My dad told me.

"Okay dad."

"How about Yuna?" I heard my mom ask her parents.

"She said she will stay at their house." I look at them while sitting and rested my chin in the sofa. "She said has lots to do there. Maybe homework?" They continue. We don't have home works.