Match 12: Favor from Stranger

Jungkook's POV

I wake up in her bed, beside her. We're both naked while she is hugging me. I remember what happened last night and it was a night to remember. I won't regret doing my first time with her. I tuck her hair behind her ears and stare at her. She's gorgeous from head to toe, inside out.

She move a little and hug me tighter. She slowly open her eyes and I greeted her. She slap my chest and give me daggers. Yah! She hasn't changed at all. Tch.

"Yah. Get out. We're going to be late. Aish!" She pull the blankets and cover herself.

"You don't need to cover yourself. I've touched every part of it, I even penetrated you." She turn red then I laugh.

"YOU JERK!!!"

I save my life by running out of her room before she could throw things to me. She's really cute!

-
She didn't wait for me and went to school on by herself. Her reason? She's mad. She's really scary when she's mad. Yah! She initiated that one! Aish.

I saw her running through gate, her forehead's with bids of sweat. That stupid nerd.

I horn at her but all she give me are deadly stares. What's new? Nothing. She doesn't have any sweet bone in her body. She's always angry at me. I would be surprise if she's not. It would scare me if she's sweet or kind to me.

I catch up to her and walk with her side by side. I smile from ear to ear but she just glare at me. My fiancee is so cute and sweet, right?

"What're you smiling at?"

"Nothing."

"Ugly jerk." Psh. Whatever.

"Nerd."

"Pervert." Yah! It wasn't me who wants it... Okay, I want it as well. It's not like I regret it but it's her who invited me. Duh!

"Who initiated it?"

"I did. Haha!" See? She's weird laughing like that! We took a deep breath and went inside the classroom.

All eyes on us but we just shrug their stares off. We went to our proper seats without saying anything and I have to admit that it is annoying not saying even goodbye to me or just smile. Is it that hard to do? Aish.

Lessons are boring like usual but I tried my best to stay awake because I told her I will study hard to catch up with her but I failed. It is really sleepy during lessons and I swear I regret it. Should have I taken a coffee this morning to keep me awake? I'm tired from last night. Haha!

I immediately apologize to her for closing my eyes during lessons even for a bit.

"Yah. I told you, you don't have to catch up with me. Just be yourself. It isn't bad being a top 7 for a playboy like you. And why do you need to do that? I think you're fine the way you are. No need to change anything, stupid." I pinch her cheeks and hold her hands but she pull away. "Oh no, mister. We ain't eating alone. I won't leave my bestfriend behind." I frown then click my tongue.

We waited for SinB and Taehyung. We fist bumped when we saw each other. He then flash a sweet smile to Yuna and she did the same. Yah! You're fiancee is here! Aish.

I cover her eyes and drag her to the cafeteria. Her mouth talks nonstop because of what I did but I don't care. She can't see Taehyung. Why does he have to be so handsome, huh? My fiancee really likes him. This is so frustrating. Her eyes should be fixed on me like I fixed my eyes on her and ignore other girls!