Match 27: Alone With Him

Yuna's POV

SinB, my mom and my dad are here comforting my but I haven't shown any sign of stopping yet. It just... My heart is torn into pieces and I don't have an idea how many pieces but one thing is for sure, it shatyered not only in thousand but maybe in millions.

I have dreamt so much about us and even thought of my future with my family, him as a father. I am so ready to be with him but that was all a dream and I need to wake up from it. Nothing will be like what I imagined. All of this is too good to be true.

"Mom, Dad. Being his fiancee is the best dream I have ever experience. Living with him was something I didn't imagine that would really happen. The memories with him are precious and I will keep them forever. This child I am bearing will be a blessing for me." They patted my back and nod, trying to understand the situation.

"Yuna, you need to go to a ob-gyne to check your baby." SinB told me.

"I will."

I went back to my room and lie down. SinB went home because she didn't brought any clothes. Though I have cried a lot today, my tears doesn't seem to be dry as they fall again with the pain I am feeling right now.

This house has so many memories of us. I don't want to leave here but this will only bring me more pain. I cannot move on here. All I have to do is enjoy the rest of my days here alone before moving out. Taste every inch of this place then forget it in the latter. Remember the remaining memories in each places especially here in my room where it happen. Reminisce the actions we made and sweetness he shared with me.

It won't be easy to do but I must forget and move forward. I have to fight the urge of wanting to see him. To cuddle him again, to tease him, to hear his voice and to see his perfect features. It is hard at first but I will get used to it, again. Again. Again. Again!!! I will be a stranger to him again and loving him from afar will suffice, I hope. I become used to with him being with him everyday, beside me. This is the disadvantage of getting used to a person, it is painful when they left, leaving a huge hole in your heart. I am alone again.

"Sorry baby. I have to do this. Your mother is selfish but trust because I will do everything to raise you properly. I won't be alone because I know the people around me will support me. My biggest sin to you is you won't have a father. You won't be able to meet him and... And... I am s-so s-sorry." I caress my tummy, talking to our baby.

I am still hoping that he will come back but I won't expect it. I might not accept him to free him for real.

Someone knock on my door. I sit up and my mom peek through the door. I gesture her to go inside and she did with milk in her hand. She handed it to me and I immediately empty it. I know she wants to know the truth but I can't say it.

There is no need for them to involve themselves with this situation though maybe they should but I will be fine. I can manage through it. I can still keep some of my emotions inside me because I let out some of it earlier. I just smile at her though I know it seems forced. My tears started to fall again. I am so weak.

"Are you sure about this?" I know what she meant.

"Mom, you made these things happen and I can't ask anything more. But it really hurts here." I pointed at my heart. "I am inlove with him and that is a fact. No matter what he do, I just fall deeper. I can't bring myself to hate him and hurt him but today, I saw pain in his eyes when he begged. Mom, I want us to be together but I can't. I have all these emotions that words are not enough to explain all this time. I am broken that I can't see myself as a whole again. I may be fixed but the damages will be left." I cry again so loud. She just hug me really tight and caress my back.