Match 23.5: News

Jungkook's POV

Yuna slams her hand at the table and you can definitely notice how she try to calm herself but I doubt she could. As far as I know her, she will erupt all of a sudden. If those girls are here, I think their corpse are already lying in this very floor of our house. She looks like a puffball pouting in front of us to resist her anger. Taehyung look at me, asking me what will I do? We can communicate through that little stares but don't give disgusting imagination about us. We are just really close since we are kids.

Yuna empty the carton of milk before glaring at me but then her stares soften. Her eyes are asking me to protect her and that is will I do. She doesn't need to tell me that because I will.

"If only these girls can mind their own business, the world would be a better place even just a little. They are really testing my patience. They don't even have a clue that I am running out of it. I will punch them right in the face one by one. Why do I have to be so kind?!" She grab her phone and open her gallery once again to look at our pictures. It is sweet but I find it creepy because she isn't usually like this. Is she that inlove with me? Well, can't blame her.

"Jungkook, what's your plan?" They ask me. Of course I will prevent them from harming my family. They are so dead if they hurt her.

-
We are here at the parking lot, inside my car and staring at space. The girls gathered around my car and is waiting for me to get out. The girl beside me take a several deep breaths to calm herself. She look outside the window to see the number of girls waiting for us.

She look at me with gentle face then smile then headed outside first. She slam the door amd stand outside. I went after her, she have a blank expression which make the girls tremble then walk pass by them. They outnumbered her but all of them are scared to approach her.

One girl has the courage to try to slap her but Yuna quickly grab her hand and drag her then trip her. She stand in front of the girl and without saying anything, the girl's whole body starts to shake. I smirk at the sight. Her monstrous strength isn't disappearing.

"Yuna..." I called out to her. She looks at me then give me a bright smile which makes me frown, confuse at her actions lately.

"Kookie!!!" She shouts. All the people around us direct their eyes on her and I don't mind. I smile from ear to ear when she announce to these crowds what she calls me.

"Yuna, I love you." Her mouth drop open when I said that. Her face become flusttered as she try to find something to look at to divert her attention. The crowd gasp upon hearing my confession. I don't care what they think, I want to make it official that we are dating and make things clear that I love this girl

"K-Ko... Uhmmm..." she stutter again. I run towards her and hug her, giving them a warning that they should not touch Yuna or they will have to face me. "We are in public in case you forgot." She try to push me away but I hold her tighter then she return the hug.

"Much better." I whisper.

"Jungkook..." A girl approach me so we pull away. Yuna holds my hand. "Is it true that you are living under the same roof with her?" Her eyes are begging me to say no.

"Yeah. We are." I said then drag Yuna away from there and to our room.

Students are staring at us as we pass by them especially at our hands that are intertwine. They whispers when they see us but act normal when we are right in front of them. Same old girls.

"Kookie, did you bring me a milk?" She whisper to me. Inside my bag are three milks so I handed one to her. She almost jump for joy but resist herself from doing so.