Match 15: Knowing

Jungkook's POV

She ask me to buy another milk at the nearest convenient store. You know, I'm happy to know she's willing to bear our child but it's irritating that she always order me around. Being mad at me with no reason is normal but starting today, it doubled! Yah! Is conceiving a child is this difficult?!

The cashier look at me, wondering how many times do I have to buy milk. I bought three cartons of milk now. It's tiring to go back and forth whenever her milk is empty! Yah! It's milk for Pete's sake! It's not water! It's expensive buying this many within a day!

"Yes ma'am. I am buying another milk today. Don't ask why. Just punch those three cartons or else I will be killed if I am not home yet in 15 more minutes." She did but not looking away from me, if she does it's only for a moment. I know I'm handsome but I have a wife to be and she's freaking pregnant right now! I won't cheat on her because she's a pure blessing the Lord has given me. "Aish. Sorry ma'am. Can you please give me my change fast? I will not buy here anymore if another minute pass by." I will not be back because I was killed by a certain person.

I run back to my car and drive really fast. This is so frustrating!

When I arrive home, our parents are there! They congratulate us. I frown as I handed the three cartons of milk to Yuna. She quickly grab it then headed to the kitchen to pour a glass or two of her milk. I just watch her as she try to empty the first carton.

"So, what's your plan, son? The school?" I look at them for a moment before returning my attention at the girl standing at the kitchen.

The girl who changed my life, my perspective, the girl I love, the girl who will be the mother of my child and the girl whom I took the future away from her. I know it's selfish of me to ask her to carry my child and not to undergo abortion because I might take her dreams away from her.

"You're still young." Her mom look at me, waiting for an answer. "Abortion is--"

"Not an option." Yuna answer in my stead. "I will not abort this child. I will continue to go to school and I will not hide it from anyone. I can remain silent and not tell them who the father is for his reputation but I will not hide this child. Even if my tummy become bulky, why would I be ashame because of it? This child is a blessing. I will waste stupid time for stupid rumors or gossips." She said as she sat beside her parents. They hug her and she did the same.

"No worries. You can even announce it to the world that the father of the child in your tummy is the number one handsome guy in the whole world." I joke and they all laugh.

"You'e not Taehyung to be called handsome."

"Yah! Enough with that Taehyung! You're pregnant with my child and you're speaking of another guy's name!" She laugh. She sat beside me just to pinch my cheeks because she wants to. "You can't trip so much now. Better take care of yourself starting now." I reminded her.

"Are you planning to tell it to anyone?" Her mom ask her. She nod.

"SinB." Ah, yes. She should know about before she starts to think weird things. Besides, she's her best fried. I better tell Taehyung about this. I can't hide anything from my best friend.

They all ask permission if they can stay for a night or two. Why won't we allow them? This is their meeting place and theirs in the first place. Their safe haven which they gave us.

I ask permission from Yuna if we can sleep together in one bedroom. She give me daggers and kick me but her parents got mad at her about it. She was really against it saying we aren't even married yet.