Match 23: News

Jungkook's POV

I went to the door but I couldn't walk any further to stand next to her. Eunha and Lisa are right in front of her, surprise to see Yuna. She just stand in one leg, leaning her left side to the door and I think her arms are cross across her chest. Knowing her, she must be raising an eyebrow wanting to know why are they here.

I stopped Taehyung from walking. His eyes widened when he saw the two girls outside the house. 'What are they doing here?' He mouth. I shrug not knowing the answer as well.

"Why is she so relax at times like this?" I ask. It's his turn to shrug at me.

SinB pass by, walking towards the three girls.

"This is Jungkook's house. What're you doing here?" Lisa started.

"No. The right question is what are you doing here? Going to disturb someone else' house again?" Yuna fired back.

"Yah! What's with you huh?!" Eunha shouted.

"Wrong again. It's suppose to be what's with you? Don't you dare use that yah-yah word on me. Now you know that your prince isn't actually living here, leave and disturb someone else' cage instead." I smirk, proud at my girl. Girls, you can't win against me what more winning against her. Even I can't win against that nerdy girl.

"Where is Jungkook!?" Lisa ask, finally raising her voice.

I want to run next to her but Taehyung stops me and mouth 'Let us watch for a while. I think she can handle it.' I nod. We should observe for a while.

"Can you see him?" SinB answered.

"And why are you here as well?!" Lisa turn her attention to SinB.

"None of your business. Why do you have so many questions, huh? Are you a teacher? Why don't you reserve those questions of yours for school so you can learn and fill that empty brain of yours." Yuna is really savage.

"This nerd. Why don't just answer us!? What're you doing here?!" Eunha shouts too.

"This is beyond annoying. Yah! You partied here last time and what the hell, you just know how to mess a house but you don't how to clean up your mess! I know you are rich but cleaning is a basic deed. I want to punch your face right now! Get out!" I remember that time but why is she blowing the cover?

"That's Jungkook's car. He's there. Where is she? You flirt!" Lisa was about to grab her hair but Yuna stops her. Sh*t! My car!

"I hate violence. So let us avoid it as much as possible. Flirt? That's a big word coming from you, don't you think?" Yuna threw Lisa's hand really hard that I can see her wince. She is really strong. If I were you, I will run to save my life.

Eunha came to her friend's rescue but SinB face her. I want to go to her side right now! Damn this guy for holding me back. Saying that Yuna is a flirt is a bad word Lisa. She is not like that at all! Don't put her on the same shoes as you girls.

"Where is Jungkook?! I'm going to tell this to the whole school!" Eunha threaten her. I can see that SinB tense up because of it. Yuna throw Lisa's hand and pushed her hard causing her to fall.

"Go ahead. But remember that you're not only going to my ruin my life but your pince as well." Lisa attacked Yuna by slapping her.

I immediately run to her side and embrace her, not caring what will they think if they see me. Sh*t. Her cheeks are so red. I face Lisa and she seems surprise to see me but I don't care. How could she slap my nerdy girl like that? I haven't even hurt her but it's easy for her to do that.