Epilogue

Jungkook's POV

We started as strangers, for me at least, she was a stranger. Because of an accident, I met her but couldn't approach afraid because I know she's some kind of monster. She became my fiancee which our parents forced on us but thankfully they did. We didn't get along at first. I tried to ignore her and live like we usually do but with her, it is hard. She has some kind of aura that keeps the people around her follow her. I find it difficult to ignore her.

She's always mad at me for no particular reason but I can't be mad at her. I might get upset but it won't stay that long. I found out that my best friend likes her so much. He pay so much attention to the girl I thought I would never like.

I brought so much pain to her but she didn't left me. She almost give up but she hung on. She change me but I love the changes she made to me. For not paying so much attention to her, I even mistook that she liked my best friend but the truth is not.

News and troubles arises and she almost left me but we overcome it together with the help of the people around us. In the end she chose to stick with me.

She is smart, kind, short tempered, understanding, gorgeous, talented, sweet, and athletic. What more can I ask? She will now be the mother of my children and I don't have any plan to leave her. I won't let her go and hand her over to anyone. She was my fiancee, will be a mother and my forever wife from now on.

"Are you nervous?" My parents ask me. I exhale first before answering them.

"A little bit." I said.

"Why? You will see her soon. You have the girl I dreamt and now you're nervous. Do you want me to smack you?" Taehyung complain. I didn't argue with him knowing that I will just lose to him too. Losing to one person is enough two people will be too much. "Did you prepare a good speech for her?" He added.

"I definitely did."

Today is the most awaited day where my feelings overflow. Okay. Graduation day is something we all look forward to but today is different. I prepared the sweetest speech just for today. What's the occassion today?

It's our wedding day.

Some might judge us because we are getting married in such a young age but I don't care. I know that I will not regret being her husband. It is a pleasure living with her. They can judge all they want but I don't give a damn about them. Yuna is good at ignoring people like our schoolmates and me. Conceiving is really difficult. You need a lot of patience especially if your partner is a special person like her.

"You ready?" My mom ask, I nod. "Let's go." I heave a a heavy sigh before standing up.

-
I stand near the alter as the bell rang and the door open revealing the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Seeing her in that white dress is indescribable. My tears overflow with my feelings upon seeing her. I wipe my tears but it continue to flow from my eyes. I can't believe my match is sent from above and my karma for playing with the girls is this girl. She is a good karma.

She slowly walks down the isle with her parents beside her. As she come closer, I can clearly see tears in her eyes. Even tears can't ruin her face. This will be the day I am waiting for. The day where I fall for the right person and will show me the true nature of love.

Her parents handed her hands to me which I gladly accepts.

"Jungkook, please take care of her." Her dad told me.

"You can count on me dad." I call them mom and dad as well because one way or another that is where we're going.

I can't feel anything besides the happiness inside me. Getting married with the girl who gave me a new world is something I am proud of.