Match 21: Milk and Mall

Jungkook's POV

Good to be home! I stretch my arms on her bed. I am on her room right now and she is standing in front of me, arms cross on her chest and is now waiting for me to get out of her bed but I won't. This is better than mine.

She cleaned up my room and the bed is flat as this one but I want to lie here more. More comfortable even though she's giving me dead glares, almost there to choke me to death. The ambiance here is soothing.

Her decorations in her room is really cute. There's a strings across her drawer with few pictures of her and SinB. There's a few more strings in her mirror with pictures of her and her family. A scrapbook like design on her door to the bathroom and her room's main door with quotations, some are pinned that have notes about schools or memorable memories. But what I like the best is the photos of us in her bed head board that are hanging in her strings with cute and girly designs. She puts on pastel colored sheets on her bed and cute decorations with warm colors in her room. Her room is painted pastel pink for three walls and pastel blue in her wall going to the bathroom. This is so cute for a girl. She's artistic as well.

I wonder what she can't do?

"What're you doing here, huh?! How many times do I have to tell you that you are not allowed here?" She's mad at me again and I promise this is getting normal to me.

"Why do we have to argue all the time whether I'm allowed here or not? I am not forbidding you to enter my room."

"Ugh! This jerk!"

"Nerd."

"Playboy."

"Ugly."

"Narcissist."

"Pervert." That triggered her boiling temperature.

"You stupid, useless jerk! Get out!" And we're back to square one. Fighting like the first time we met.

She went on top of me but not what you think. She's literally choking me!

"Yah!!!" Then suddenly she stop. I hear her stomach growl and I swear it is one of the funniest sound I ever heard! She's hungry again.

She went to the corner and sulk, whispering how hungry she is and how wants to drink more milk in a loud manner letting me hear whatever she says. I rest my chin on my hands and watch her as she do her drama.

She run to the kitchen when we smell Taehyung's cooking. She can run so fast down the stairs just for the food! What is she?! She's like a zombie, ready to devour a human!

"Taehyung!" I hear she shouts his name with excitement. "SinB!!" What is wrong with her?

"Yuna!!" SinB screams back.

"Food is ready!" Taehyung join them in their weirdness. They are called the weird and alien group.

"You're disturbing the neighbors." I said, taking the seat next to Yuna.

"Here comes the killjoy." She said, making faces.

I ignore her and turn my attention to my food. I am way too hungry to argue with her. And she isn't getting tired to get mad at me. It's amazing how she can do that almost every hour. It isn't tiring with these small arguments, maybe for me, but it's tiring since I can't win against her.

This is good! Taehyung's wife will be so lucky to marry him, they will be eating delucious food everyday. But I am telling you all, Yuna won't be that lucky woman. She's the luckiest to have me.