<2>

You know how some people just never ever learn from their lessons? Yeah, in short, Youngjae.

The next day, he planned to wear strawberry scented perfume to school again. In hopes of getting noticed by his "senpai".

What he didn't know, was that Jaebum had a back up plan. That morning, he got up extra early just so he could get to school early to avoid the strawberry blonde cutie. Nah that isn't the most important thing, he knew what the first thing many girls did every morning... gossip. Mayeb he could get some useful information as to how he could deal with the ever-so-stubborn Youngjae.

"Oh my gosh... have you heard? Chanyeol oppa is going to perform at xxxx on xxxx!!! I am going to see if it's true... Apparently it was leaked information from - - - - - -" Jaebum heard on of the two girls who walked in front of him say.

"I wonder if Jaebum will debut soon... I heard he already got into a company! He's so good at everything... I will be his number one fan!!" they squealed, totally oblivious to the subject at hand right behind them.

Where did they get this information? The only person who knows about this is Mark, Jinyoung and me... but, they wouldn't tell... Jaebum thought.

"Where did you hear that?" He suddenly asked.

The two girls froze in their spots before slowly turning their heads to face Jaebum. One of them literally stood frozen while the other gave Jaebum a guilty smile.

"Uhm... Oh! Jaebum oppa... A friend told me..." The first girl trailed, obviously intimidated by Jaebum's presence.

"Sorry! We won't spread it anymore!" The other one protested with her hands in the air in a surrendering pose.

Jaebum sighed in defeat once again.

"Listen, I am not going to debut anytime soon okay?" He paused, thinking. "On a more important note, do you know what Choi Youngjae hates or is afraid of?"

The two girls thought for a brief moment before the first girl smiled and her expression lit up like a light bulb.

"Cucumbers!! He hates cucumbers. Some people say he has an allergy, but he seemed okay when he accidentally ate cucumbers last time..."

"I see..." Jaebum casually nodded and made his way to class.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

10 minutes before class started, people started gathering at the school's main gates. Choi Youngjae is arriving...

A shiny white BMW (a.k.a Big Money Waste) limo emerged by the gates, signalling the student celebrity's arrival. Soon, the door opened and a boy stepped out of the car, sporting the school uniform perfectly, his "prince" image never ceased, and everyone loved him. Everyone, except Im Jaebum. Or so he'd like to think.

Youngjae waved at everyone with his usual heart melting smile, one earphone still plugged in as he listened to his favourite tunes by BTS. He slung his bag on one shoulder and made his way through the gates towards the teaching block, people stepping aside to make way for him as if he was a real prince or a model walking down his runway.

Youngjae spent no second thought and headed towards his class. Where he would start his Mission. His Mission for the day was: find out what Jaebum's daily life in school is like.

For example, what time he would go for which class, what he would eat for lunch, when he would go to the toilet, which teachers he needed to meet and so on. Quite a stalker move if you'd ask me, but a boy with raging hormones shall not be told of his excessive need to know how his crush is doing.