<3>

"What's up!" Bambam shouted as he entered the house, Yugyeom following behind him.

Youngjae had no second thoughts as he brisk walked over to the two, grabbing their sleeves and pulling them to his room immediately.

Youngjae's POV

"Oh my gosh, what took you so long?!" I exaggerated.

"What happened? How is operation GIJB?" Yugyeom laughed, not reading the 'done' expression on my face.

"Perfect... tried to weird me out by saying he liked cucumber scented perfume!" I sarcastically exclaimed as I lunged myself at bambam and threw him onto the bed. "That doesn't even exist does it...?" I said, propping myself up with one elbow and when Bambam tried to get up, I push his head back into the soft bed again. I tackled bambam playfully strangling him.

"Yugyeooooommm ahhhh saaaave meeeee!!!" Bambam screeched and we all laughed.

I finally let go and we calmed down for a while, sitting in the moment of silence.

"Okay!!" I broke it. "There is no time to dilly dally! Jaebum's practice is ending in 2 hours and I still haven't figured out where he stays!"

Yugyeom scratched his head and bambam's hand went to his chin, signalling that they both had no clue how we should discreetly find out where Jaebum stays.

I let out a sigh.

"By the way, do you think he really likes cucumber scents," I asked.

"Youngjae?!" Yugyeom warned, narrowing his eyes at me.

"But your allergy..."

"I know..."

"Youngjae you better not do something stupid because my dear Yugyeom here is willing to kill to keep you safe," Bambam joked. "Besides, you hate the smell. And which part of your narrow mind gave you the idea that using scents can lead you to his address? You bodo head!" He chuckled at Bambam

"Right... so what do I do?"

Silence.

"I have an idea!" Bambam suddenly shouted, startling us. He gave the two of us a weird smile

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

(at school)

THIRD POV

"Hey are you sure this will work?" Youngjae spoke even though there was nobody in the hallway to speak to. He knew bambam and Yugyeom were listening from the hidden mic behind his collar and anticipated a reply in his ear piece.

"Perfectly fine! Don't worry, Go on!" Bambam's voice sounded in his ear, a little too loudly causing him to wince and try to scratch the tiny high tech earpiece off his ear.

"Too loud!" he screamed as a reflex reaction.

Just then, a girl holding a bunch of books to her chest walked pass, eyeing Youngjae worriedly. he smiled and waved to her, pressing his phone to his ear as if he were talking to someone even though it wasn't there in the first place.

Bambam took the opportunity to test out his new toy. He liked playing with tech, and he recently created a software that can predict a human's emotions by scanning their expressions and provide the user with smart replies to any question or comment another person says.Main function is to "Answer in the smartest way possible", according to BAMBAM.

"Wait what should I say first? I don't even know how this AI of yours is going to help me."

"Mr. Choi, Master Bambam has created me to assist you in making decisions quickly, swiftly, and smartly. Please trust in Master bambam's works and leave the thinking to me." the robotic voice had Youngjae responding in three ways at once.