<30> Not The End.

Good news at the end!!
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I looked out of the window, taking in the scenery in front of me. A beautiful sky and glass skyscrapers. Mother said this is the same office I grew up visiting, my father's office, but I don't remember this scene. This is considered beautiful isn't it? Since when did that building appear? Wasn't that where the old arcade used to be?

Oh...right... I am no longer a child...

I looked downwards, seeing the ground from the 47th level of the building. I shivered and pulled back, turning around to face my mother.

I shook my head, signalling a 'no'.

No. I don't remember anything...

I watched as my mother's smile faded, just for a short moment. She then immediately propped up, walking over with a smile.

"It's okay sweetie, no rush. All that matters is that you are fine!" She embraced me in a huge hug. "Now cheer up and let's go find Mark, okay?!" She clapped her hands together excitedly before pulling me out of the office.

Being a victim of amnesia really sucks... my mind is blank half the time, I still can't remember current stuff well... and I basically forgot the last few years of my life...

Up till now, I can only remember 7 people...

Mark, Yugyeom, Bambam, Mother, Father, Dahyun Noona, and my Aunt, Bomi.

Up till now, I still get headaches. Mostly when I wake up, but it is getting less and less now. The doctor says I am recovering well, but there is no proven cure for my amnesia. The only thing they can do is continue providing therapy so that my head can heal, but 'memories are tricky because there is no such thing as a hard copy of that' is what Doctor Jeon said. Other than that, I just got discharged from the hospital and Mark has invited me to his dorm to meet all of 'our' friends.

There's this guy who kept sticking to me, not talking. Mark forced him to go home immediately after getting discharged though... i am not sure why. He seems like a nice guy, and I feel like we could have been close... which makes me extra guilty for forgetting him, but what can I do? I don't even know how I ended up like this!

Nobody told me anything yet. They keep bringing up excuses and avoiding the topic. I keep hearing 'oh, you need rest, I'll tell you later!' Or 'hey that isn't important, what matters is that you are safe and sound now.' Or, 'ah~ you got into an accident and got admitted to the hospital.'

I mean, heck yeah, I know I got into an accident, why else would I be here? I plan to talk to Mark about this seriously later...

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
(Meanwhile...)

Third person POV

Mark was driving Jinyoung back to their dormitory, Jinyoung leaning against the car door, pretending to sleep with a frown.

Mark glanced over at the figure and shook his head.

Since Youngjae woke up, Jinyoung has barely gotten any sleep. Mark had caught him curled up on his bed beside Youngjae's countless times when he went back to the hospital to check on them. Jinyoung was strong and didn't show that he was affected when in front of Youngjae, but the truth was that, he missed him a LOT. He missed how the younger would come running to him, whining about something childish Jackson did. How the younger flash a bright smile at him whenever their eyes met. He missed how he was the one youngjae would turn to when he needed someone. Now, youngjae only trusts Mark.