<14>

"Yugyeom! Don't-" Before I knew it, I was punched in the face, so hard, I fell on the floor. I had no right to punch him back so I just stayed there. I pushed myself up with one elbow as the free hand wiped the corner of my lips.

"You left Youngjae like that and you have the nerve to come back?! Do you know how sad he was? He came to my room every night, telling me stuff like 'it was all a lie', 'he's gone', 'he never loved me'. He finally got the boy he loved so much and that idiot just decided to leave without a notice, not telling him where, when, why... You broke him!" Yugyeom shouted. Every word he said hit me like a truck.

"Now that he almost forgot, you're back? What makes you think you deserve Youngjae?" Yugyeom said in a deathly tone as he crouched down pulled me by my collar.

Bambam quickly got up and pulled Yugyeom away, making him sit in front of me.

"I trusted Youngjae with you," Bambam said softly, disappointment evident in his tone. "I thought you were different from the pricks before him... maybe I was wrong..."

There was a long silence before he spoke up.

"I am not saying he doesn't love you anymore. He probably does... But you really messed up big time. Half a year, Jaebum. Not a single news about you. We didn't even know whether you were dead. At first he was so worried. He thought you were abducted. We filed a police report just to find out you left the country... Do you know how frequently he overthinks stuff? Was it so difficult to send a text or a letter? Just to let him know you're fine and that you'll be back." Yugyeom paused, looking down with a sad expression.

"Where is he? I need to talk to him," asked, grabbing Yugyeom's attention as I ignored both their comments. He was about to pounce again but bambam put his hand on his chest to stop him, shaking his head and mouthing "not this way".

"He's out. He's with jinyoung. They left before school ended and haven't been back yet." Yugyeom hesitated before answering me and avoided my gaze.

"Where?"

"I. Don't. Know." He turned to my and enunciated each word. "But I know youngjae's happy with him..." he mumbled under his breath.

I got up and ready to leave, but I turned back to look at the two, sitting on the floor not sparing me a glance as they looked to the floor, probably in disappointment.

"Look, I am sorry-"

"Don't apologise to us." Bambam cut me off harshly, getting up with his back facing me. I contemplated whether to tell them now, or let them calm down, but I knew better than to let this get any more out of hand, so I gathered all my courage to speak up.

"My father came and literally abducted me. He took everything away from me and locked me up in my own room in america. He even threatened to hurt you guys. I could never let that happen so I could only plan to sneak out from there. But the house was guarded at every corner even right outside my door. I really didn't mean to not notify you guys...I'm sorry..." I said sincerely, and Bambam slowly turned around to look at me as I spoke, worry in his eyes, and I feared he would apologize for his previous words. If he did I would have to apologize for what I did for an entire lifetime. 

Yugyeom also turned to look at me from his spot on the floor, shocked to hear my confession. 

"I-... I am really sorry I took so long-"

"No no no, I shouldn't have said what I did, your sudden disappearance was a mystery to all of us, we didn't know," Bambam cut me off as he walked towards me, giving me a tight hug and I closed my eyes to feel the familiar embrace of a friend after so long.