<5> Kiss

Y'all I'm dying!!!! Is that a hickeyyyyyy i see?!?!!!
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Did your parents really abandon you?"

Jaebum's eyes shot open, triggered. He's definitely awake now...

Oops... Youngjae thought. He didn't mean to ask that way, he had millions of questions to ask Jaebum but somehow this one just slipped from his lips.

Jaebum didn't say a thing, he simply stood up and went to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator.

It was a topic he never wanted to mention or think about. His life is perfectly fine now and he didn't need any shit happening because Youngjae decided to do something weird.

Youngjae went to Jaebum and grabbed on his arm as Jaebum took out some yoghurt, still quiet with a obvious frown. He was suddenly getting more and more irritated by the second.

"I... I'm sorry..." Youngjae apologised, BT he was still curious, so he continued. "But! You can really trust me! I won't tell anyone, I'm just really curious... please~ tell me, please~~-"

Jaebum suddenly turned around and slammed the table beside Youngjae, trapping Youngjae between his arms, totally shocking the poor boy. Jaebum averted his gaze looking to the side. He was a little irritated now and didn't know what to do.

Youngjae stopped breathing for a second, a little afraid of what might happen next, maybe a bit of anticipation too. Did he piss Jaebum off?

"I was going to let you off the hook for today..." Jaebum paused establishing eye contact with Youngjae.

"You crossed the line. I don't want to talk about it. So what? You know how annoying you were today? I almost slapped you to China. It was that irritating." Jaebum let the words spill out of his mouth without thinking.

He stopped and looked at Youngjae, as if waiting for an answer, but all he got was a flustered boy.

Just then, Youngjae snapped out of his daydreams and realised what Jaebum had just said, a pout finding its way onto his face.

"But you didn't..." he trailed.

"Yes, of course. Only because I still want my scholarship! So what can I do to you?" Jaebum retreated and ran a hand through his hair in disbelief. He convinced himself he was telling the truth.

"I was curious about you! I want to know more about you..." Youngjae confessed for the Nth time today and looked out of the window, searching for the stars that weren't visible thanks to the clouds...

There was a Long moment of silence as Jaebum looked at the boy in front of him. Those pouted lips enticing him to do something his mind opposed to.

Oh fuck it. Jaebum lost to his confused mind.

Suddenly he grabbed Youngjae's chin and roughly turned Youngjae to face him...

CYJ POV

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jaebum suddenly grabbed my chin roughly and pressed his lips on mine.

Shit, what's going on, didnt I just piss him off? What is he thinking? Why is he doing this? He's leading me on!! Ugh...

I closed my eyes kissed back and one of his hands reached my waist pulling me closer while I threw my arms around his neck and tilted my head, deepening the kiss. It was rough, like he was expressing all his anger and irritation that he had bottled up that whole day because of me. (Oops?)

He bit on my lip super hard and I gasped feeling the pain, then he slipped his tongue in. I was sure I tasted iron... no, blood.

"Aaah~" I unintentionally moaned into the kiss.

He tasted my wet cavern and I sucked on his tongue as my hands played with his soft locks. It is an addictive feeling that I wanted to last forever.

Just as I thought that, he pulled away and glared at me for a long time. His arms were by my sides and my arms still around his neck.

My hands retreated and I put them in my pocket, unsure of what to do in this awkward situation. I looked out of the window once again.

"I hope you are satisfied, don't bother me anymore." He said with hands on his hips, pulling away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUCK???
.
.
.
"What?!"

"I probably gave you more than you wanted, I'm sure you weren't serious with me anyways so go ahead and get a real life, stop bothering a poor innocent citizen." He said, gathering my things and threw them to me, pulling me to the door. "If you need me to spell it out. Don't-bo-ther-me-a-ny-more. Thank you so much, have a nice day."

He pushed me outside and locked his door.

"The fk? You literally just made out with me as a goodbye present? What are you! A teen girl on her period? Who do you think I am? My lips aren't so cheap! I'm going to be back! Don't you dare run! You just fired my engine I'm gonna try even harder now!!!" I shouted before banging on the door twice and my voice faltered, becoming softer and softer.

Since it didn't budge, which was expected. I pulled on my shoes and left the building.

Isn't this torture...? What does he want. That doesn't sound right... what just happened? I don't believe he wants me gone...

IJB POV
Shit!!! Wtf am I doing??!!!?!

I felt his arms snake around my neck and my body acted on its own, pulling him closer.

I can't do this...

But... I want to..............??????

Ugh fuck it... this will be our first and last!

I bit down on his bottom lip harshly feeling some emotion I can't really describe. Like anger, irritation, helplessness. Angry at myself for kissing a boy, irritated because it's Youngjae, and helpless because I don't want to stop.

He played with my hair gently as he sucked on my tongue.

After some time I decided it's enough and pulled away. I looked at Youngjae, lips swollen and eyes just opening.

Why does he have to make life so difficult for me. Why is he so persistent?

We both turned around and I leaned against the fridge on my right, touching my lips. What did I just...

Stop.

"I hope you are satisfied, don't bother me anymore."

... silence ...

"WHAT?!" He shouted, almost too loud.

I started walking to the couch, grabbing his bag.

"I probably gave you more than you wanted, I'm sure you weren't serious with me anyways so go ahead and get a real life, stop bothering a poor innocent citizen." I haded him his stuff and pushed him to the main door.

"If you need me to spell it out. Don't-bo-ther-me-a-ny-more. Thank you so much, have a nice day."

I watched through the watch hole on my door as he stood there for a good minute.

Just then, he brought his sleeves to his face... did he cry?

He turned around and I saw it, he definitely cried, his face was wet. He was hugging the bag that I had passed him a few minutes ago.

"The fk? You literally just made out with me as a goodbye present? What are you?! A teen girl on her period? W-who do you think I am? My lips aren't so cheap!" His voice became softer, "I'm going to be back! Don't you dare run! You just fired my engine I'm gonna try even harder now!!!" He shouted and then weakly banged the door twice before leaning his head on it, looking down. Soon, he stood up straight and sniffed, glaring at the door as if he knew I was watching.

Before he walked away, he turned around and looked at my door again, then turned on his heels, leaving the building.

What have I gotten myself into...?

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
A short chapter this time!!!