<10> Expect the Unexpected

Omg finally chapter ten!!! this one is a short chapter because.... idk, I like cliffhangers :)

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The next few weeks were full of fluff for Youngjae and Jaebum. They were so happy. The happiest they would be in a million years. Well, they weren't that old yet, but you get what I mean?

Mark finally came over to Youngjae's house to stay and a new group of friends formed.

They called themselves GOT7. It may sound lame at first, but everyone loves it. They started making music together, dancing together and posting covers.

Mark, Jaebum, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom. One week after they started, they've already gained 2 million followers on Instagram! I mean, you GOT 7 princes in one group what do you expect?

Recently they released their new album, 7 for 7 and got many praises for their title track, You Are. Many people fell for the aesthetics of the well put together MV and loved the choreography of the song.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom contributed most to choreography, mark, and Jackson to rap, Bambam to the making of the music video while Jaebum and Youngjae wrote most of the songs. Of course, they all had a part in every aspect, but these were the main part distributions.

Now, Jaebum and Youngjae were talking a walk to Jaebum's apartment, stuck to each other like glue. It's like all worries are forgotten when they are together. They came out to their friends after sometime, and it wasn't long. Mark knew about it and when he started living with the Choi Family again he kept teasing the couple every time Jaebum came over. He didn't say anything but he kept hinting, and soon Yugyeom and Jackson realised.

Yugyeom then spoke to Bambam about it and Bambam literally exploded in Youngjae's face for not telling him about the relationship first. Jinyoung, on the other hand, quietly observed and understands everything with that big brain of his, and thus... 2Jae got busted. They did try to keep it low profile though... but they didn't know rumours were starting to spread, inside and outside of the school.

Jaebum held Youngjae's hand and they talked about weird stuff that happened in school from the previous day as they walked, totally unaware of the eagle eyeing them from above.

As they walked past the guard house, Jaebum noticed a lineup of men in black suits standing by the front door of the lobby. Something is not right, he thought.

He stopped Youngjae before they passed the corner of the concrete wall so that the men won't see them.

"You can go home from here?" He asked and pushed some of Youngjae's hair out of his face. he loved touching his hair for god knows what reason.

"Yeah... why?"

Jaebum gave Youngjae a hug. "Don't worry, just go home. I'll tell you tomorrow. Goodnight." Jaebum smiled and watched Youngjae leave before heaving a huge sigh and walking straight to the lobby.

The men looked menacing. They were all bigger than Jaebum and definitely stronger.

"You cannot enter." A familiar man said to Jaebum, stopping him in his tracks.

"Excuse me?" Jaebum frowned and simply stated his name. "Im Jaebum."

He shot the man a glare and he immediately backed away. "Sorry, sir."

"It's okay, I know I've grown up a lot, you wouldn't recognize me," Jaebum smirked and entered the building. "Because Father probably never cared to update you," he mumbled.

He quickly went to his apartment and unlocked the door, just to see the man looking down at a particular blonde male who was happily purchasing ice cream at a nearby shop.

He turned around to meet with Jaebum's eyes.

"How have you been, Son?"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

This chapter marks the start of drama ;)