<26> Game Over

"H-hyung..." I stuttered, seeing my brother Daehyun stand in front of me, holding a brown, leather A4 sized bag.

I stayed in my fighting stance as he glanced at me without interest. He sighed before placing the bag on the floor and then reaching out to his back pocket.

"Jinyoung-ah, how are you with knives?" He asked pulling two knives out of their leather pouches.

He threw one of at me and I caught it by the handle.

"Let's see whether you worked hard, shall we?" He mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear, then turned to the boss.

"Mr. Im if you don't mind, I'll take some time to deal with this little brat here."

I turned to see the boss hum excitedly.

"I might just pull the trigger out of excitement!" He exclaimed like a child and I heard Jaebum groan in anger.

Suddenly, I was tripped and almost fell, but I stepped my feet apart and regained my balance.

"Oh, brother. I can't believe you forgot lesson one..." Daehyun quickly came behind me and swiped his knife, aiming at my throat, but I dodge his attack, accidentally dropping the knife.

"Keep your eyes, on the prize." He kicked my knife far away.

"Hey! I don't want anyone dead, Dae!" Jungho shouted as he continued to attack me, using more of his fist now.

"Understood!" He replied with a note of acknowledgement.

"Hyung!" I tried to catch his attention, as I dodged all of his attacks. "Hyung, I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted, grabbing his right arm that held the knife.

"Then, I will!" He used the arm to suppress me since I held onto it first. He kept pressing downwards pointing it at my head.

I suddenly let go and move to my left and he fell forward. I grabbed his left arm and pushed his body down, straddling him from behind and then stepping on his right hand.

"Hyung! Stop, please." I pleaded, tearing up.

"Get, the fuck... Off of me!" He kept struggling, still holding the knife with a strong grip. I watched as his knuckles turn white under my shoe and a tear fell. Why does it have to be this way.

"Why, hyung?!" I shouted at him.

He stopped struggling and held still.

"You." He turned in attempt to look at me. "You tell me why."

"Hyung, you changed a lot!" I confessed,shouting. "It's like you have the same face, but a different, heartless soul!"

I unknowingly, stepped on his hand harder and dug my nails into his left arm.

"Ah! Ah! Jinyoung you are hurting me!" I heard Daehyun wince under me and Immediately loosened my grip.

However, just as my grip on him loosened, he grabbed the knife in front of him and flipped us over, kneeling on my chest without mercy as he pressed the knife to my neck.

"Lesson 5. No mercy." He smirked.

"You see? That's the difference between us two. I follow instructions perfectly and I remember every lesson mother teaches us..."

He paused, pressing the knife harder to my neck, cutting my skin and I felt the blood slowly trickle down the side of my neck. The tears welled at the corner of my eyes start to fall as my vision of my elder brother blurred. It felt as if the knife he held to my neck directly cut my heart into pieces.