<8.5> [M!!]

WARNING WARNING WARNING!! SMUT AHEAD!!! Skip if you feel uncomfortable reading (I won't continue this sentence). Anyways, filler chapter about what happened after the reunion!!! A toast to horrible smut!! (No..? Okay *pouts*)

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Jaebum gently pulled Youngjae to his dance studio, their fingers intertwined. They didn't care about the people judging on the streets because for fk's sake, they don't matter.

When Jaebum needed to unlock the door, Youngjae pulled at his hand thinking Jaebum needed it, but Jaebum just held his hand even tighter, using the other free hand to fish out the keys from his back pocket. When the door finally opened, he let go and let Youngjae explore the place, switching on the lights and air condition.

Youngjae knew how the interior supposedly looked since his studio was in the same building. But what he didn't was a whole wall with beautiful pictures. He looked in the direction Jaebum did earlier and found a familiar picture.

It was a picture taken when they Were picked to go on a school trip to Osaka

It was a picture taken when they Were picked to go on a school trip to Osaka. That time he was just getting close to Jaebum and Jinyoung.

This one was taken at last year's NOTA concert! (My school holds a concert called Night Of The Arts every year for performing arts students to shine so yayy)

Jaebum smiled as Youngjae reached out to the wall caressing the pictures.

"What is this?"

"It's 2jae" Jaebum joked as he put everything down and went to back hug Youngjae for the second time that day. He didn't want to let go of Youngjae again.

Youngjae's shoulders shook as he giggled.

"I mean this wall of pictures you idiot!"

"My wall of inspiration to write music." Youngjae blushed and looked down biting his lips and trying not to smile when Jaebum buried his face in the back of Youngjae's neck.

He was never so close to Youngjae so he's taking every chance he's got. Jaebum flipped the other male around, giving him a surprise kiss on the cheek and then hugged him tight.