<4> D-day, Date Day!

"Youngjae-ah!" Mrs. Choi called out from the first floor, by the staircase.

Today is a big, important day and sleeping in will not be tolerated.

When she didn't get a reply, she heaved a huge sigh and called Youngjae's trusty helper over.

"Dahyun... when did he return home yesterday?"

"5 pm. But he shut himself in his room and said he needed to concentrate to plan some kind of operation... sounds like a ambush, I am not sure though!" She giggled, "should I get him up?"

"Yes and get him ready for the gala. Quick!!" Mrs Choi said and waved Dahyun up the staircase jokingly.

Dahyun knocked on his door twice before entering. She never had to worry about Youngjae being naked in bed since they literally grew up together and saw everything. Dahyun's family had always been working for the Choi family and she practically watched Youngjae grow up.

She quickly drew the curtains open before turning to Youngjae. His face was buried in the pillow that he was hugging.

"Too bright! Close it~"

Dahyun took a deep breath, "GET!" *slaps butt* "UP! Sleepyhead!!!" she shouted.

"AH~ noona!" Youngjae flinched and sat up immediately. "Noona wae~" he whined.

"The Gala is today. U have thirty minutes to shower, get styled up and ready for the gala."

She started tidying up his desk which was overflowing with crumpled paper and pencils with broken tips.

"Also, don't complain about the sun... it's the same as complaining about yourself." She turned around and pulled his blanket off of his body.

CYJ POV

"Thirty..." I slumped back into my comfy bed.

Wait... I feel like somethings up today...

"THIRTY MINUTES?" That's not enough! I haven't packed my bag for the date either! "Noona! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"

I suddenly felt energized and ran to the bathroom, not bothering that I hadn't brought my clothes.

"Because I felt that you needed more sleep?" I heard her footsteps outside the bathroom.

"DAHYUN NOONAAAA!! CLOTHES!" I shouted as I washed off the shampoo from my hair quickly and grabbed a towel.

Just then, the door creaked open and a hand placed my clothes by the sink before creepily retreating. Suddenly the door opened quickly and I caught the same hand giving my a cheeky peace sign before the door slammed shut.

"Move it you lazy ass!" I heard Dahyun shout from outside. "I need to do your hair!"

I got out of the bathroom, to my walk-in closet that had a dressing table.

"Time?" I casually said as I sat down and Dahyun started drying my hair.

"11:18 am. 12 more minutes. Your parents had left to check on the preparations already so Heechul oppa will be driving you."

I nodded in acknowledgment and closed my eyes.

Damn... today's gonna be a long day...

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Time check: 12:34pm

I walked past the crowd of people, stopping occasionally when someone calls me. There were many ambassadors from different companies of different industries. Entertainment, Fashion, Education, and many rich people and their children were here. Most of them recognized me and many are really sly suck ups. They brought their daughters and sons to make friends with me and such hoping that it could be of help to their business. You know? Like, free advertisement...