<25> Gun games

Youngjae felt a sharp pain in his arm and immediately woke up, wincing at the pain. He looked to his side just to find Younghyun, holding a injection needle.

"What did you do?" he asked but did not get a reply. He laid back down with a huge sigh.

Soon, he heard the door click open. He didn't move and pretended to sleep, listening to the footsteps. There were a few people, he could tell, but how many? He does not know.

"Wake him up" Jungho's demanding voice rang in his head.

He slowly moved to turn his body, sitting up as well as he could with a hurting stomach. Jungho couldn't help but to smirk at the boy in front of him. Pathetic, he thought.

"Why is he on the floor? Brian, put our guest on the chair, will you?"

Younghyun rolled his eyes and pulled Youngjae up with a rough grip on his arm, making him sit on the chair.

"I received your note of..." Jungho pauses, thinking. "Idiocy," he finished.

"Yes, your dear Jaebum will come to you. BUT! You will not win, that is a fact... One that you cannot change."

Youngjae couldn't speak, so he just glared at the mafia in front of him.

Jungho motioned for the men to untie the cloth and soon Youngjae could speak.

"Why are you doing all of this? Are you really Jaebum's Father? Why can't you listen to him? All he wants is to be happy he doesn't even want your money! Can't you see that everything you do is only making him run away from you? What- what are you..." Youngjae started spazzing and scolding Jungho, but the other party could only smirk in amusement.

"You... you don't care, do you?" Youngjae trailed.

Jungho shook his head and took a seat in front Youngjae.

"I do. I know Jaebum is an idiot and his minute decisions never work out long term. So-"

"So you think forcing him to do something he doesn't want is the right way to go? Bull shit!" Youngjae raised his voice and cursed. He didn't care if he would agitate the man in front of him, what the man needed was a wake up call and a 24 hour lecture on parenting.

Jungho's eyes widened at the younger's bold actions and didn't hesitate to slap him across the face, leaving a pink hand mark. Youngjae looked down, wanting to hold his cheek but his hands were tied behind his back.

Just then, there was a crash sound from behind Jungho and the metal door was slammed open.

"Sir, I couldn't stop-"

"Where is he?!" Jaebum's voice echoed in the large room causing Youngjae to jolt up in joy.

"Ah, just in time," Jungho mumbled as he turned to face his Son.

"Made a decision?"

CYJ POV
I quickly tilted my body to the left, wanting to see Jaebum again. It felt like years since I've seen him but maybe it's only been hours.

Just as his face came into view, I lost my balanced and fell to the floor, creating a loud sound.

"Youngjae!" Jaebum immediately ran to me, Jungho moving to a side as he ran past him.

"Are you okay? Baby, they didn't hurt you right?" I started to tear up hearing his voice.

In all honesty, I was scared. I have no confidence that Jaebum will not leave me this time, and to think it will be his decision to make. I'm not ready to let him go, but...