Chapter 1

Heyy!

Hope you enjoy!

************

Chapter 1

Lexi's POV

"Hey " my boyfriend, Ryan whispered in my ears, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Hey Ryan" I replied with a smile as I turned to face him.

We were currently standing in front of my locker on the first day of school. Finally seniors!

He brought his lips down on mine and kissed me like he had been waiting a millennium although we had spent hours together yesterday.

"Congratulations" he said happily after we both pulled away " We're seniors ".

I was going to reply to him but was cut of by two people screaming and coming towards us. I saw my best friends Crystal and Riley coming over with huge smiles on their faces.

"Omg! Can you believe it ?! We're finally seniors!! " Crystal screamed practically bouncing up and down.

"Yeah I know! Finally! " I said as I gave them both a hug each before turning to Ryan.

"I'll see you in class? " I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Sure" He replied before heading off towards his friends.

After a few minutes, we heard the five minute bell ring so Riley, Crystal and I headed off to our respective classes. Turned out I had a couple of classes with both of them and Ryan.

"Hey Lexi! " I was greeted by Craig, Ryan's best friend.

"Hey Craig" I replied with a smile. Craig was pretty nice to me and my friends. It was always fun to have him around.

The last bell rang and the seats that were empty were now filled with the students who had just got into the class.

That's when the teacher cleared her throat to get our attention.

" Good morning class! My name is Ms. Rebecca Brown and I will be teaching you all Biology for this year. Since today is your first day I will not be starting the class but there are a few things that y'all should know if y'all plan on staying in my class..."

For the rest of the period we sat there listening to her lecture us about the rules and regulations set for her class just like how any other teacher would do. Lunch came by quicker than I expected it to.

As I walked into the cafeteria with Riley and Crystal who had met me at my locker earlier I saw Ryan sitting at a table near the window with his friends. As soon as he spotted me he raised his hand and motioned for me to go and sit with him.

As soon as I reached his table he immediately pulled out a chair from the other table and set it beside him, gesturing for me to sit. God this boy is so sweet!

"Hey baby, how has your day been so far? " he asked me.

"Pretty good "

We all started eating while laughing and joking about silly things.

"So Lexi, you going to the party tomorrow? " Will, another one of Ryan's friends asked me.

"What party? "I asked him. No one told me about any party.

"It's just Matt throwing a party because his parents are out of town " Ryan explained.

"Oh, well I don't know if I want to...." I trailed off. I mean I wasn't a big fan of parties because there's always alcohol and once people start drinking, the party becomes a mess.