Chapter One ~ Intro

I wake up remembering that Jack might be at school today. I had heard he might be coming back.  He left to join the boyband Why Don't We but might be coming back to my school to finish the year since he hadn't graduated yet(I know he has and hes not 16 but in this he is) and his manager (or whoever does that stuff) decided he needed to finish the year in a real school. I don't know if it is true. It could just be a rumor. Jack and I had been good friends when we were in fourth grade but then I had to switch schools because my family moved to LA. Now I haven't  seen him in forever and did not keep in touch. I'm sure he wouldn't remember me, especially with his growing fame. *whatever* I think *its not like he would still wanna be friends with me now, why am i even thinking about it?*
The weekend is over and it is Monday morning. I get up and put on a sweater, leggings, and converses. Usually my mom would give me a ride to school but she had to go into work early this morning and no one else could give me a ride which means... I have to take the bus. I wait for my bus and start to reflect on my life...

I'm not popular but some of the popular kids are mean to me. My best friend, Rachel usually sticks up for me but she isn't always around when we have different classes and I don't really want her involved. To try to keep the peace I mainly just try to avoid the kids who don't like me. Some times they  seek me out because they enjoy hurting me. Not wanting Rachel involved or hurt, I don't tell her. Of course she knows something is up but everytime anyone is mean to me in front of her I try to blow it off and make it seem like no big deal.

Finally my bus pulls up. As I get on, I have a feeling today is not going to be good.

~I hope this isn't terrible~