Chapter 5 ~ Bullies

M-Melissa
Melissa looked really angry. You had never seen her that angry. It kinda scared you. Melissa and Ally were now standing in front of you so that you could not get past them. (you usually took the alley behind the school  to avoid them but they must have found out) M- "So you didn't think my warning meant anything" She said angrily, but then she seemed okay again. She smirked, got closer, and said, "Don't worry... you'll be sorry." She gestured for Ally to follow her and walked past you bumping you along the way. M- "and sooner and than you think" she says turning back. She didn't usually threaten you this much. You started to walk, slowly at first, but then you remembered you were taking the bus home and it was leaving soon, so you hurried. You began to hear laughing. You turned your head and saw Ryan and some of his friends. You walked faster. They were getting louder. You turned and saw they were carrying base balls. They started to throw them at you. You began to run, but they  weren't far away so they could easily hit you hard. And they did. The first one that hit you hit your shoulder... really hard. The second hit you thigh causing you to fall and a third ball hit your stomach. After that they turned and left leaving you on the ground in pain. It hurt a lot. For a few minutes you just lied on the ground not knowing what to think. Finally you decided to try to get up, and after a few painful attempts, you succeeded. You started to walk slowly(while limping) out of the alley. You still needed to get to the bus. You were in the process when you saw Jack sitting on some stairs leading to the school. *Crap* you thought *I have to stay away from him* Too late. He'd seen you limping and was walking toward you....