Chapter Three ~ PE

J- Jack
M- Melissa
Y- You, y/n
You walked out of the class room and there was Melissa waiting for you.
M- "So I see you met Jack. Just so you know he'll never like you so dont even try because its not worth it. You're not worth it."
Y- "He's my lab partner. Im sorry if that offends you."
M- "Shut up and stay away from him"
Y- "what do you even care? you have a boyfriend" you mumbled under your breath.
M- "What was that? Oh so you think that since i have a boyfriend, i shouldn't get close to the famous Jack Avery who is gonna be more popular than Ryan? Whatever. Just stay away from him or else" She said. Then she did her annoying, hair flip in my face and walked away. *Ugh* you thought *Why does she do this, Im so sick of it* This wasn't the first time she had told you to stay away from certian guys. Usually you did so she would leave you alone but she never would for long. Sometimes you would keep talking to the guy anyway and nothing ever happened. She would just spread more hate about you. It was nothing new. This time you decided you were just going to let Jack decide. Plus you couldn't stay completely away from him, hes your lab partner.
*Time Skip* It is your last class of the day PE, and then you fianally get to go home. Your class before PE had gotten out late because there was presentations. You went to your locker and were trying to get through all the kids as quickly as possible to get to the gym so you weren't too late but then you heard someone call your name and you turned your head to look. Not seeing anyone you turned back  exactly when you body slammed into someone.... Jack.
Y- "Oh I'm so sorry, I'm late for PE."
J- No, no it's my fault, y/n. Im actually late for PE too but I need to get something from my locker first." He smiled. You smiled back a real smile. But then you remembered not to get attatched because in a week he could hate you. Your smile disappeared as you looked down.
J- "Are you ok y/n"  You didn't want to admit it but you loved how he said your name.
Y- "yeah I'm fine" you mumbled, "I got to go"  Jacks POV- *why does she do that? It's like she likes me and then she
doesn't..?.. Ugh but shes so cute*
Back to your POV
You rushed through the halls. When you finally reached the gym you were fifteen minutes late. *great* you thought. Also you were "blessed" to have Melissa in half your classes, and the ones she wasn't in Ryan or Ally were. Melissa, Ally, and Ryan were all in PE with you though. Rachel was too but she left school early for an appointment.
You opened the door to the gym and went inside. Everyone looked at you and Melissa made a rude remark about you to some of the kids around you and they laughed but you didn't hear what she said. The class was about to go outside and play baseball. Two students were picking teams: Melissa, and Aria. Aria was ok. She was friends with you before Melissa hated you but then she chose Melissa over you. They were almost finished choosing when Jack came in. Now the only people left to be chosen were me, Jack, and one other guy. It was Aria's turn to choose.
Aria- "I choose Jack"
Jack went over and stood with her team. Of coarse Melissa was Not going to choose me and she didn't. She chose the other guy and I went and stood with Aria's team. As we all made our way outside Jack ended up next to me.
J- "Hey, I'm glad to have a friend on my team" He said looking at me.
*ughh why is he so adorible* you though
You realize you're just staring at his eyes and you smile and you were about to reply when a something hits your back.
You turn around and see Melissa.
M- "There's your glove y/n" she said in a sarcastic but sweet voice so that Jack wouldn't think she was being rude.
You just glared at her.
J- "Uhh, what just happened?" he asked.
Y-"nothing, its fine, thats how she is" you said trying not to show your true feelings.
It was time to get started with the game. Your PE teacher told everyone the rules and everything and then went back in the gym and Everyone started playing the game....