Chapter 19 ~ I Wish

Zach's POV:
We walk inside and I see this super pretty girl standing near the doors. Wow. She's gorgeous. She looks like she's waiting for someone though so I guess I don't have a chance. Oh well.  I see her walk to the bathroom. Well. I wish.

Your POV:
We walk inside and get in line to get our tickets. It's a little busy. It feels weird because everyone kinda looks at me because I look pregnant. We get in line and soon get up to the counter. Daniel starts ordering all the popcorn and drinks and tickets. Soon a lady gets in line behind us.

"Awwww! How far along are you?" She says.

I internally freak out as I turn back to her and see that she looks somewhere between fifty and sixty years old. I have no idea what to say. "I-um I'm.. uh eight and a half months" I manage to stutter. She seems like she doesn't notice and continues asking questions.

"Oh how wonderful! And is this the father?" She asks pointing to Jack who turned around when I did. All the others looked when she started taking to us but then went back to talking.

I have no idea what to say to her question and I just begin to stutter again. "Oh—uh—he's-" Jack cuts me off. "Yeah I am." He says. He looks over at me and smiles reassuringly as he grabs my hand.

"Oh that is just so amazing! I'm so happy for you two!" We smile and turn back around. "Ahh what a cute couple" I hear her say quietly to herself. I smile. We kinda are. I guess. I wish. I'm shook out of my thoughts when I hear a bit of a squeal from behind me. Oh no. Fans. I hear them talking as they're approaching us.

"Omg she's pregnant!" One said. "Yeah I heard Jack say it's his" the other says. "OMG ugh I can't believe it. Ew omg. How does no one know this" I hear them getting closer and I look at Jack. I'm really worried. I have enough problems and now he's gonna have problems because of me. He looks kinda worried too.  We're still holding hands so he takes my hand tighter and pulls me towards Daniel. He sees what's happened and hands us our tickets.

Jack never lets go and we run down the hall as fast as we can since I'm "pregnant". We accidentally bump into this really pretty girl and I yell sorry over my shoulder. We get to the ticket guy and quickly show him our tickets. He lets us in and we run to the correct theater. We get inside and look for the most unnoticeable seats. We sit down in the corner farthest away and finally are able to catch our breaths. I expect him to be mad but he seems okay.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what's gonna happen. I hope no one has any videos or pic—"

"It's okay, y/n" he says almost laughing. "I mean yeah I might have to work some stuff out but eventually it will all die down. And I'm the one who said I was the father"

He so understanding. He always has a good answer to problems. When I'm with him, all my problems just seem to disappear.

"Thank you" I say softly. I lean back into my seat, look down and smile. We're still holding hands. Maybe my wish will come true.

Zach POV:
Jack and y/n start talking to some lady about the "baby". I think its halarious. Soon I hear some squeals and see fans approaching. That's not good. Jack and y/n come to Daniel really fast and get their tickets before running down the hall towards the theater. They bump into the pretty girl I saw earlier as she's coming out of the bathroom. She looks kinda upset but not because of them. I internally thank Jack and Y/n for giving me this chance to talk to her. I walk up to her. Wheeew here goes.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about my friends" I say.

"Oh it's fine" she smiles. Wow beautiful. "They didn't mean to so it's all good" she says. Wow she's pretty and sweet.

"So I'm Zach. What's your name?"

"I'm Tiffany. Everyone calls me Tiff though."

"Cool... so.. are you waiting for someone?"

"Um, I was... but I think I got stood up" she looks down.  I feel so bad for her. Who would ever leave a girl like this waiting?! Good for me though😉

"Well I just came with a bunch of friends so you can join us if you want." Crap I made it sound like she can come but I don't care. "It'd be nice if you come" I say fixing my mistake and blushing a little.

"Wow, that'd be really nice. Thanks" she says and smiles.

We go back to the counter and get another ticket before going into the movie. Maybe my wish will come true.