Chapter 15 ~ I Won't Leave You

I feel Jack pick me up and start walking. I open my eyes and see Rachel opening Jacks car door and he puts me in the car. He looks really upset. "It'll be okay. I'm taking you to my house. You're okay now. I won't leave you" he whispers to me. I feel so terrible but he still is able to make me feel butterflies? Gosh, this guy. I definately love him but... he'd never like me. He probably thinks of me as his sister. Rachel says she'll drive so Jack can sit in the back with me. Jack buckles me up and then sits next to me. I lean on his shoulder. I'm still crying a little bit now I'm silent. I'm so tired. Jack takes me hand and of course I get butterflies again. I'm really tired and I fall asleep.
*30 Minutes later*
I feel Jack lightly tapping my shoulder and I open my eyes. "We're here" he says softly. I lift my head and he gets out of the car and begins to help me out.  We walk really slowly up into his house that's on the beach. I didn't know he lived here. It's gorgeous. I'm thinking so many things but I'm too tired to talk so I just focus on walking inside. As soon as we get in, we are greeted by four other guys, obviously Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel. They look worried and help ask if we need help. Corbyn says "y/n, do you wanna lay down?" I'm so confused. How does he know who I am? I guess I look confused because he quickly says, "oh sorry, I'm Corbyn. Jack talks about you a lot so we know who you are" I smile a little and look at Jack. He's blushing and giving Corbyn the evil eye. "I'd love to lay down" I say more to Jack than Corbyn. It's the first thing I've actually said since they rescued me.  He takes my hand and leads me through the living room and to his bedroom. He helps me into his bed, "do you mind if I stay? I don't want to leave you alone ever after what's happened" I nod. I don't want him to leave. Ever. It's dark outside and I lay down. "Oh I have your phone. I brought it from your house." Jack says. There he goes again. Caring. Helping. I love it. I love him. I smile.
I hear someone at the door and i look over and see Rachel. "Hey, um so Daniel is gonna take me home. I just wanted to tell you guys. I love you y/n" She says. I had forgotten about her. "Rachel.. thank you... I love you too" I say sleepily. She smiles sadly and leaves. After she leaves Jack gets into bed next to me. He just looks at me. Then he shuts of the light and takes my hand. Ughhhh. Butterflies. I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~
Lol so idk why I made y/n so tired😂 sorry it was kinda boring